CID

C.I.D. - Title Music Over The Years

prabha. thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I am not sure if this the right place to post this. I have 6 versions of the Title Music of CID. I have combined them and uploaded it here. I tried to upload on YouTube but it kept failing.

The following files have been uploaded here

TITLE MUSIC Folder

Synopsis: CID Title Music over the years.

CID - Classic Cases : 20 sec
CID - Title Music - 01 : 38 sec
CID - Title Music - 02 : 39 sec
CID - Title Music - 03 : 41 sec
CID - Title Music - 04 : 39 sec
CID - Title Music - 05 : 32 sec

Edited by prabhanarayan - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya_sparsha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you so much!πŸ˜ƒ You wont believe me but you definetly have made my day!πŸ˜ƒ
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you so much. sir!!! I will lick your feet if you were in front of me. Could you plzzzzzz upload these episodes as I can't see them because I live out of this country. And also, just to let you know, your first title track is not the oldest, the very first one was animated. But thanks for all your efforts!!! Oh yeah, and at the beginning of the first title track, when there is a 'whoosh, whoosh sound', that's when the helicopter goes off on the very first title track. Now I remember it all, suprisingly. So guys, do you want a written update of the very first title track?Edited by debayon - 14 years ago
prabha. thumbnail
I don't have any episodes recorded. I recorded the Title Music vids over the past few weeks from the repeat telecast in the afternoons. Currently they are showing 2002 episodes and the first Title Music comes from there. If they show older episodes than that with different Title Music I will try and upload it here. However I will not be able to upload full episodes.
AlexithyMia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
thanks soo much. hey written update of the track wud b gr8 Debayon πŸ˜ƒ n Prabhanarayan ji! cud u record the episodes also pls? πŸ˜ƒ
prabha. thumbnail
Link to Animated Version of CID Title Music added to the first post.

Sorry guys I can't upload full episode, I don't have a great internet connection. I can only upload very small videos like these titles.
Edited by prabhanarayan - 14 years ago
prabha. thumbnail
Alternate link for Animated Version as requested by some members.
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you so very much for the alternate linkπŸ‘πŸΌ