YRKKH 18th Dec Written Update

Posted: 14 years ago
Tht reporter comes to take Nandini's interview , Nandini refuses to give any interview, he insists n says that so many people are inspired from Akanksha and they wanna know about this writer..he promises not to disclose nandini's identity..Akshara still refuses but Nandini says it's okay, she'll give interview for 5 mins..as soon as tht guy starts the interview the whole family comes..Daddaji is angry to see tht guy in his house and asks him whoz he...Akshara covers up for Nandini and says that he's a magazine reporter and Akshara had called him bec. he's writing an article on how do housewives spend time at home 😃 Daddaji scolds Gayitri n tells her to explain Akshara not to repeat this mistake in future and not call any such person in their house...Akshara apologizes to Daddaji..He says that if his daughter would have commited such a mistake, he wud have never forgiven her...

Daddaji tells them that their car had broken down and they had to come back otherwise he wud have never known abt this and their bahu's name wud have come in the morning newspaper tomorrow..

All of them went to attend the marriage...on their way, Gayitri and Bhabhi ma r mad on Akshara n they tell Naitik tht they get scolded by Daddaji bec. of Akshara..Naitik says they're right, Akshara shouldn't have done this....Nandini thanks Akshara for saving her , Akshara says it's okay since all of them decided that Daddaji or the family will never know about it.......Akshara is worried , Nandini tells her that she will explain everything to Naitik and nobody will blame her...When all of them return, Gayitri and Bhabhi ma ignore Akshara.......Naitik gets angry on Akshara for calling tht reporter home..Nandini tells Naitik tht she agreed to give the interview and it was a misunderstanding..Naitik says that when Daddaji got so angry now then how will he react when he knows Nandini writes for a magazine? Naitik suggests tht they must tell Daddaji now..Nandini says tht if he'll know then Nandini's dreams of writing will be shattered...it's better if she stops writing..Mohit tells Nandini that she will get her first paycheck tomorrow..Nandini is exited...Akshara tells her that they don't mind getting scolded for nandini's sake but she must never stop writing.......since naitik is busy, they ask Mohit to take Nandini to get the paycheck...Rashmi makes a plan that tomorrow when Gayitri and Bhabih ma go to the temple, Mohit will take Nandini with him and return home before Gayitri..

At the Maheshwari house, Lavanya cooks daal and Varsha also cooks the same daal bec. Shaurya claimed tht nobody is a better cook than his wife..at the dinner table, he praises Lavanya's daal thinking tht Varsha made it..Varsha gets upset..Shaurya tries to manofy her but she's angry..Shaurya tells her that he liked Varsha's daal but he praised Lavanya bec. she is their guest...

in the precap, mohit has had an accident n is lying wounded on the road..nandini gets panicked n says "mere mohit ko kuch nahi ho sakta", mohit hears what she saysEdited by _charu_ - 14 years ago
i dint like the epi n so m not in a mood of discussion........

m not interested in Lavanya's track........n her dal makhani......
thnk u for the quick n sweet update....

this daddaji and his family alwaiz cums on the right/wrong time....
and our akshara is right ahead of anyone to take the blame...uff...which bahu in this generation do that...??? she has to stop lying n stand and defend her n nandu...that there is nothing worng in that..

N i donno where this varsha-shurya story is going to gooo..lavanya is there for a week na.....so,instrad of doing her work,wat is she doing??? poor varsha...
there is truly ntg to tak tak today....Aksh lying to DJ!!! & Varsha Lavanya competition!!! both stupid tracks...🤢

I was hoping yest that DJ finds out the truth about her writing and they stop dragging this but no...more pain to come....🤢

and every 1 knew whose daal Shaurya would like 🤢

and Naitik has been reduced to only 3 things - his work, scolding Akshara and manaofying Akshara....

chalo I think my upcoming mtg will be more interesting....
ya i wasnt an interesting epi
on monday the epi  will be only of mohini
mohit will know the truth abt nandini
awwww di...mujhai bola hota if u had any problem....but great update...😃👏
Edited by roku_huseinfan - 14 years ago
lavanya varsha scenes r boring now...same thng again n again dont they have anythng other thng to show?
i think that the track has gone a little bit boring i didnt really want nandini and mohit as a couple i'd rather hav seen him with rashmi
Hey Charu.. have fun with your parents.. hopefully your MIL is better mannered than Dinoland... bakwas episode so no loss of Tak, tak....

BTW, did anyone else think the Patrakar looked like Bachan jr. (forget his name)... More Bakwas next week, poor Mohit will get shock of his life when he finds out about Nandu's feelings... I think he pities her and treats her like a friend.. and idhar Akshu ne binna any information, convienced Nandu that Mohit cares for her... I thought Varsha was more mature of the 2, now am doubting that.....
Thanks for the update Charu....