Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Thanks Roja akka for your kalakkal update..
srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
1 2 3 4 5 6 hey me not kambi counting but counting number of palaar palaar in this serial. This is the list from my memory...Amudha, Manuarasu, Kavitha, Kavi's elder bro.,Gomz, Muthazhai, Thalayamma, a rowdy at Chellamabhavan. Can you all think of anyone else????

Thanks Roja & Meli for the updates.
brinny_g thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Mels
Poor Kavi-it's not her fault she has lousy brothers and a coward of an ex-boyfriend!
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks imp kutty - I think both Thavasi and Kavi's bro are
partners in this crime - the actual killing could be by some
henchmen !!! Next is Garden's turn to go to abacus training??
kittykrishna thumbnail
Thaaalai kku sangu ooditangapppa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She is busy in a Telugu serial which was being shot in America.
newt2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks meli for the updates.

now amutha will be send back to her house and CM will return to her. but CM told she wont' step in without her brother.

its going to break to 3 pieces. who are the 3 and the members.๐Ÿ˜•
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
No offence to Thaalai amma fans, but I felt like she was a very terrible actress to emote her feelings andreactions....it lookde to bad when she cried..so its good they ended her character.

Its Kadakarai and Adai who will pay for stupid CMs acts,....she wanted crazy Amudha to marry Mani and she was the one who wnated to help that loser Sundaram...its her birthhome who is suffering...I guess Thavasi daughter will make her entry soon n Vasai may fall on her trap.

I think the killer is Thavasii only but when RK finds out, they will help each other.
honeydaisy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

thanks for updates....its good to see thalaima gone...he acting was teribble...she needs more lesson on acting...i think thavasi might killed her...or amutha...may be thailama asked amutha to forget mani and return to home...he got angry and killed her own mother...

when mohini will enter? the serial getting better day after day...solai watch out...u r next target...

but thavasi doing all his leelai coz vadai? he is not that worth...

brinny_g thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the updates mels๐Ÿ‘
I totally agree-it's a good thing Thaalaiamma's gone. The bad side is, this is the beginning of troubles for the family, and us the viewers!

Solai and Mani are just rowdies, without brains. Vadai was obviously angry and distraught after seeing his own mother's murdered corpse and evidence against Avai. And these two just go and beat him up instead of taking the effort to calm him down...

srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Meli. I hope the whole drama is not somebody's dream.