Dec 21 - 25 updates @ discussions - Page 3

Posted: 14 years ago
Thanks for the updates gals.
Thanks for teh updates... Good to end Thalai's caharacter... I wish Beach is more into the scene than CM...
I guessed that Thaazhai was murdered a week ago, when the scene was being set for a crime to occur.

I also initially guessed that the killer is Kavi's brother, and if not him, then Thavasi, OR the two of them together. However, after seeing today's episode where Thavasi denies killing Thaazhai to RK, I am wondering... Hmmmmmmmm. Of course, Thavasi and the other loser brother of Kavi's are still my first suspects - after all, the watch that was found near Thaazhai's body was picked up by Kavi's bro, but there is a third suspect forming in my mind. It is Azhagu's husband, Vairavan.

Paakarthuku oru appavi maari irukaan, ana yennaku sandhegama iruku. The focus on him is too discomfiting. He had the motive. and may have had the opportunity. He seems to have been at home that day and may have followed Athai - he has a way of showing up wherever there is trouble! Remember when RK chased Palliyarai and he was the one who found out about it first, and informed Chellamma? When Avudai got a heart-attack also, he was the one to inform Chellama?. Moreover, he is very attached to Chellamma. In a coincidence, he may have 'just like that' shown up outside the josiyar's house as he is house-hunting in that area and may have visited the josiyar to ask for a good day to move into the new house. OR,  he may have followed Athai on purpose after over-hearing her conversation with Thavasi.. Whatever it was, he may have shown up there,  witnessed the fight and may have seen / heard Thaazhai cursing Chellamma and threatening to 'athu-vitufy' her in retaliation to Amudha's problems at her pugunga veedu.

He may have got angry at Thaazhai for trying to create trouble for Chellamma and may have pushed or slapped his athai around. In the ensuing argument / fight / melee, Thaazhai might have potu-fied her mandai unexpectedly. Meaning, Vairavan may not have intended to kill Thaazhai but ended up murdering her by accident? Also, remember how he told Chellamma and Vadai to not file a police report since it had only been one day since Thaazhai had disappeared... and made a big drama of removing his Ayappan malai near the body?... Something is up.

Let's see what the autopsy report says. If it says that she was hit on the head, then my suspicions will strengthen. Of course, Thavasi and Kavi's bro are still my favorite villans!

BTW, did anyone else notice the header photo? It shows all the actors / actresses bowing their heads and folding hands in Radhika's direction (photo of 'Chellamma')? Radhika yenna kadavula? Ithellam romba over-a theriyala?

Edited by Paythal - 14 years ago

Chellama is trying to prove that she is the king and queen becauze she is doin all this and she will solve all her problem by herself...... wat is this serial? A women is the king and queen?