Music Ka Maha Muqabla

VINEET the real star!!!!!! - Page 3

shirani7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
yaar i love his songs in new film Milenge Milenge. Glad Himesh gave him a chance although movie is lil bit old but well....Tum Chain Ho unplugged is just amaaazingg, Vineet has done a wonderful job in this one! 👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

musickimasti thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: shirani7

yaar i love his songs in new film Milenge Milenge. Glad Himesh gave him a chance although movie is lil bit old but well....Tum Chain Ho unplugged is just amaaazingg, Vineet has done a wonderful job in this one! 👏

I agree. Tum Chain Ho unplugged is pretty damn good. Vineet still has potential to improve though.

Surprisingly the music of Milenge Milenge is pretty good for a movie that has been delayed for almost half a decade.

The Kuch To Baki Hai song seems to have been recorded recently. I mean you can tell from the lyrics!!! The song was made specially about the Shahid & Kareena break up. The Milenge Milenge -I also seems recently recorded. The vocals of Himesh are very different. It is Man Ka Radio style singing. The Vineet's song was recorded in 2007 though. Still pretty good.

Hopefully he gets more chances by Himesh. The problem is that nowadays Himesh is singing and composing for his own movies, so no male singer gets a chance from him. Vineet has to work harder to get a chance from other music directors.

Edited by musickimasti - 13 years ago