YRKKH 21st Dec 09 - Written Update

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey guys, here's today's update. My exams are going to start soon so I won't be able to update until Feb. But I will be here to update tomorrow, next monday and next tuesday

UPDATE

Akshara and Rashmi are getting Nandini ready. Rashmi says that this is the first time she let someone get her ready. Nandini asks Akshara if she can go with her. Akshara says that she would go, but there is too much work to do in the house. Rashmi wonders where Mohit is. Mohit comes. Nandini is all blushyy and shy. Mohit praises Nandini. Akshara makes a comment about magic. Akshara and Nandini are share a giggle. Rashmi and Mohit are confused. Nandini says that they are making a joke. Nandini and Mohit start to leave. Everyone wishes her all the best. Akshara tells her to keep track of the time. Nandini tells her not to worry, she will be back before Bhabhi ma and Gayatri come.

Varsha is angry at Shaurya. Shaurya is trying to apologize. Rajshri comes. Rajshri asks what happened. Varsha says nothing. Rajshri says that she has been seeing this for some time that he isn't really taking care of Varsha. Rajshri suggests Shaurya to take Varsha to the shoot. Varsha refuses but Shaurya tells her to come. They convince her to go.

Nandini and Mohit have picked up the check. They are walking down the street talking. Nandini sees some cotton candy and smiles. mohit sees this, he says lets get cotton candy. Mohit says he'll go get it. Mohit goes to cross the street and gets hit by a car. Nandini is scared, she comes over to where everyone is surrounding him. Nandini is scared and says "nothing can happen to MY mohit" Mohit gets up and things are akward between them.

Shaurya and Varsha are at the shoot. Lavanya says hi to both Shaurya and Varsha. Shaurya tells Varsha to wait here [at the table] while he says hello to everyone. She nods and smiles. Shaurya is talking to Lavanya. Varsha sees this. Shaurya comes  back. Shaurya starts praising Lavanya. He says that he knows why people are so fida over her. He says she is one and there is you. He shows Varsha her arms. Varsha is upset. She gets up. She says she's going home. Shaurya asks what happened. Varsha says she wants to go, she starts to go. Shaurya calls Varsha. Everyone starts looking. Varsha says she's going home, she's feeling hot. Shaurya says that Lavanya has been shooting in the hot since morning and you have been here for a little bit sitting under shade and you're complaining. Learn somethng from her. Varsha gets angry and leaves. Everyone is staring at him. Shaurya says he is going to drop her home.

BREAK

Akshara and Rashmi are waiting for Nandini and Mohit. Mohit and Nandini come. Rashmi asks what happened. Mohit says nothing. Both Mohit and Nandini look kinda akward. Mohit gives the check to Rashmi. Akshara and Rashmi look happy and congratulate Nandini. Mohit says he will leave and leaves. Nandini looks sad. Nandini says that her head hurts, she's going to her room to sleep. Rashmi says she will go get some tea for her. She leaves. Akshara asks Nandini what happened. Nandini starts crying. She tells Akshara that Mohit found out whats in her heart. Nandini says she doesn't want to loose him. Akshara consoles her.

Dhaniya and Bhola are arguing. Dhaniya leaves. Bhola complains. Rajshri tells him to go apologize. Rajshri says they should go make some food, Varsha isn't here. Choti ma says that it was good to have sent them together. They are happy. They get up and see that Varsha and Shaurya have returned. Varsha looks angry. Shaurya looks upset too. Shaurya complains to Rajshri. Rajshri asks Varsha what happened. Shaurya starts complaining some more. Varsha leaves. Choti ma says that Varsha doesn't go this, there must be some reason. Rajshri says that she will call Akshara, she will talk to Varsha.

Akshara is consoling Nandini. Nandini says that she knows that Mohit will never talk to him, she has lost a good friend. This is what she was afraid of. Akshara says that she knows that he will come.

BREAK

At Mohit's house. Mohit's mom tells him that his mami found a good rishta for him. Mohit is shocked. Mohit says that it is a very rich family and the girl is the only daughter of the family. Mohit's mom tells him that they are in debt and his father won't be able to do anything. Mohit asks his mother while she always thinks of money. Mohit's mom says that you need money and not to say no to this rishta. Mohit says that he is not agreeing to this marriage. He says that he's not ready for marriage and leaves. His mother looks angry.

Akshara tells Nandini not to cry. Akshara's cell rings, it's Rajshri. They greet each other. Rajshri asks Aksahra if she can come home for a bit? Akshara asks why? Rajshri tells Aksahra about Varsha and Shaurya. Akshara looks at Nandini. Rajshri asks if she's coming. Akshara is wondering what to do. Akshara says that she has so much work, she asks Varsha to come. Rajshri says that she would, but she's upset right now. Akshara tells Rajshri that she shouldn't come in between its Shaurya and Varsha's problem. Akshara says she has to go and puts down the phone. Rajshri looks confused.

PRECAP

Gayatri tells Naitik to make sure Akshara doesn't make any mistake. Naitik says he will, Akshara wont make a mistake infront of Mamaji.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Thanks Payal for the update.  I am not crazy about this story right now.  I have not watched in a long time, just reading updates.
me too. I am so busy right now so your  detail updates do fill me in.  Thanks a ton๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Yes, tnx for the updates-- even  I stopped watching it -- jus once in a while , but not eager nor waiting for it anymore.....but ur updates are too good...all the best for ur exams, do well !
thanks for the update payal

lots of problems in queue for akshara & she has to choose between them!
thanx..great update..since i dnt get to see the show,the updates are the only link to the show..thanx..