Thaazhai murdered?

Paythal thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I am 200% sure that Thaazhai has been murdered by Kavita's brother (not by Ramakrishnan but the other one who was arrested on corruption charges) and the blame will fall on Avudai as he was the last person to be seen with her and had further had been fighting with her. The astrologer is the witness to the fight, of course. The watch that the killer picked up with his hanky would be found by Thaazhai's dead body - and everything will go downhill from there.

Vaalu poi kathi vantha kathai... Kadarkarai out, Avudai in. Mega serial-a ithellam sagajamappa!

Of course, this could just be my imagination... orey paythal-a irukappa. Let us wait and watch. The two kudumbams are already searching for Thazhai and the vayadi marumagas of Avudai are ready to go to Durga koil and put vilaku... ithellam vaaya addum pothu thonalayaadi unguluku? Ippo unga kaa-vaa-yala motha kudumbamum maamiyar veetuku oruthar maari oruthar poga poranga.
Edited by Paythal - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
After a long time..I do see u online Paythal.

I dont think Kadakarai will come out as this Sundaram may not speak up the truth at the court thinking Adai killed his mother...he is a big time loser.

soon CM will be kicked out, neither will her in laws or birthfamily take her in...🤔 as a solo woman she will try to play detective and torture us..maybe new entry too😆