CID

Aditya - outdated thread. - Page 27

Tanza thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Jiya diiiiiiii...............aapko meri taaraf se ek biiiiiiiiiiig hug πŸ€—
I Love You di!

videos are getting downloaded......meanwhile I was reading all ur comments and I already started hating the reportar....lets see how stupid he is!😑

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

away_from_TV thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanx a lot Jiya di.. Your caps & video brought a big smile on my face. & that reporter--😑. I have one question- who made him a reporter ?
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

All these reporters make a mess of these interviews. Even the one on page 7....that guy says that 'Aditya' is not a well-known person.

And maybe Aditya sir is used to this...anyone else in his place would have got angry and walked off.
away_from_TV thumbnail
Exactly. He has indeed got used to such interviews.  But this is so unfair- A gifted actor like him being treated in this way by some foolish reporters.  He doesn't deserve this. He deserves to be treated like  a⭐️.
Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: visrom

I have no words....he's toooooo sweet. And that girl...it's evident that she's on cloud nine. I am sure many girls here would love to be in her shoes in that video.πŸ˜‰

😍☺️😳...

Well, i seriously wish i was in the girl's place.... but would have fainted while shooting itself...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..reason tab bolna padta - "Woh 50 degree centigrade ke wajah se..."πŸ˜›

Anyways, lets forget about the reporter.... Aditya sir has a big heart and so does his fans...😳
Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
okay...just yesterday i was wishing i could get a snap of our DUO together at the party and he we go...πŸ˜ƒ(with the captions same as kept by Yash Pattnaik )

DAYA and ADITYA..two great friends...

Aditya with Manoj Ram( I am posting this because i can see someone familiar at the back😳)

this is cute...πŸ˜ƒ

ADITYA SRIVASTAV, A Talent PowerHouse(I love this caption by Yash sir a lot...πŸ˜ƒ)

Some random pics...

Edited by Shagnika - 13 years ago
JP22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shagnika

okay...just yesterday i was wishing i could get a snap of our DUO together at the party and he we go...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ(with the captions same as kept by Yash Pattnaik )

DAYA and ADITYA..two great friends...

THANKS SHAGGZ thnaks a lot der...gr8 friends ...koi shak? wo to hein.
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
[

😳😳😳😳
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
😍😍😍😍

Shag...this for you.πŸ€—

And me....someone sprinkle water on my face....I have fainted!!!!
Edited by visrom - 13 years ago
Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
They are just duo.....same color choice, same look, and so similar voice too....what a chemistry yaar. Thanks for the pic, shagee.

Visrom, dont worry....we have enough time before adaalat starts.
away_from_TV thumbnail
☺️ Thanx a lot Shagnika di for the pics. You made my day. Edited by Saadrita - 13 years ago