Aditya - outdated thread. - Page 28

Posted: 13 years ago
Its so wonderful to see them together always....

Bane chaahe dushman jamaana inka.... Salaamat rahe dostana inka.. 😳
You know last day when I was talk with Shaggz we got amezing thing regarding Aditya and Daya

Have a look the spelling of ADITYA and Daya
yo will come to know ADITYA mein Daya samaya hein
AD Ka Ulata DA
lasat ka YA se Daya Ka YA

yane Daya is hidden in ADITYA.What amezing name naπŸ˜ƒ?

πŸ‘Jiya di & Shagnika di, that's an awesome discovery ! Really amazing. Edited by Saadrita - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Shagnika

DAYA and ADITYA..two great friends...

can't refrain myself from quoting this pic......😊

thank u so much Shagnika......a big hug from me πŸ€—
Originally posted by Saadrita

πŸ‘Jiya di & Shagnika di, that's an awesome discovery ! Really amazing.
yeah raat ko koi kaam nahi rehta to..why not dedicate some hours on DUO discussions.....😳😳😳
Shag...I don't know about you...but I am in no mood for anything. I am already into mourning.
they have destroyed the thrill of our duo moments last night.Edited by visrom - 13 years ago
Originally posted by visrom

Shag...I don't know about you...but I am in no mood for anything. I am already into mourning.
</div>
<div>
they have destroyed the thrill of our duo moments last night.
Now to even i am not in a mood... 😭 😭
Anybody has seen the movie MUDDA-The issue?????
Its an Aditya Srivastav movie too...that released exactly, 7 years(minus 5 days) back..i.e. on 12th December !!!πŸ˜†

Cast :

Cast overview:

Arya Babbar ...
Rajbir (Balli's son)

Prashant Narayanan ...
Pratap Singh (Harphool's son)

Aditya Srivastava ...
Siddharth Acharya

Rajat Kapoor ...
Harphool Singh

Dolly Ahluwalia ...
MLA Balli Tai

Rekha Vedavyasa ...
Sundari

Saurabh Shukla ...
Dinanath

Vijay Raj ...
Lumer

Hauazudain ...
Gajanand Ramlal Bhaduri

Pankaj Jha

Anil Chaudhary

Okkay, a small synopsis...😊

Acharya is a college lecturer in Bombay who moves to a small rural village to accept a teaching post at the village's small college where he soon becomes entangled in a conflict between the village's two polical rivals, Balli Tai and Harpod Singh whom are jocking for power control while their children, Balli's trouble-making son Rajbir, and Harpod's docile son Pratap, both fall for the same woman, a young newcomer named Sundari, for her affections which spill out into all out war with Acharya acting as a buffer and mediator to prevent the conflict from getting any more out of control. 

Perplexed, and frustrated with life in Bombay's corrupt colleges, Lecturer Siddharth Archarya, decides to re-locate to a small town called Samaypur, where he feels he will get some satisfaction in teaching youngsters who are not influenced by politics. Alas, he is wrong. Student union rivalry and hatred has encompassed the entire town, fights break out frequently, mostly between two rival student leaders, Pratap and Rajbir, who are children of local political leaders, Harphool Singh and MLA Balli Tai. Siddharth decides to garner their energy in a positive way by making them renovate the college building - with disastrous results - and no hopes for a reconciliation. Things get even more complicated when both young men fall for a fellow collegian, Sundari, who wants to marry Pratap. It is then the parents of both Rajbir and Pratap meet secretly - and decide what their sons' and Samaypur's fate is going to be.

Heard its a very good movie with his perfomance to be very good as always... and is easily available DVDs!! I hope i get hold of it soon...πŸ˜ƒ
Thanks shagee. As usual, I haven't seen this movie yet !!!
http://www.expressindia.com/ie/daily/19990219/ige19116p.html

Very old article...probably before the CID days.

I found this link

http://www.yourbittorrent.com/?q=yeh-shaadi-nahin-ho-sakti-oldedy-serial

to download 'yeh shaadi nahi ho sakti' starring Aditya sir. I don't have an account. Anyone having an account in the torrent site or willing to pay can....you know....πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by visrom - 13 years ago