Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
You can never trust torrents !!! They might turn out to be false !!!! and paying money and then having a problem isn't done !!!
JP22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yes I can remeber this serial very well sed to aired dring 1993-94 at Soney.One father who wanted to get marry his girl  for saving his property Played Sudhir pandey and his girl Priti aka Anyana Khare who played wife of ravindra karte who played Ravindra Karte's wife who got hanged.
One day she just romming arond here and there saw one guy who was helping people played Aditya sir.She got lattu on him as he is very decent and halping nature.and his father also agreed as he fond that guy is simple. he is working as goverment servent.That father met him kisi bahanese and asked him to marry his girl as he has some bimari and had only few days in hand.but somehow he come to know he  is alright and it was a drama.so that father mother and daghter trying to convince Aditya sir  and he just ran away from them.
Edited by jiya. - 13 years ago
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
OMG, I would have loved to see this one. I don't remember this serial at all. And those days I never gave Aditya sir a second look as he was fresh from Bandit Queen. 😒

Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks jiya di...it is romantic !!! and I love to see him doing romantic roles.
Bhavanab thumbnail
Well while Searching for the show online this is what I got !! from the below website !!!
http://wikibin.org/articles/yeh-shaadi-nahi-ho-sakti.html

Yeh Shaadi Nahin Ho Sakti, is a slapstick Indian comedy which aired in 1995 on Sony.
Plot
This is the story of Golcha (Sudhir Pandey), the man with the Midas touch who makes money in every venture he invests in. Like most people, he too hates paying tax. Golcha's nightmares always consist of situations where he must pay tax and more often than not he imagines the tax collector chasing him for money.
He is thus constantly looking for loopholes to avoid the tax. His business manager suggests the production of a flop film which will help show loses and evade the taxes. What happens next?
Cast
*Sudhir Pandey .... Golcha
*Savita Prabhune .... Golchi
*Aditya Srivastava .... Daruwala

Adi sir was daruwala 😲 !!! Well would've love to watch this once !!!
visrom thumbnail
Daruwala!!! 😆

But doesn't tally with what Jiya says....😲
JP22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

ya remeber it he was also daruwala...he had first played govt servent then daruwala.wo baad mein aaya ye first hein jab saki ladaki ko pyar hota hein.it was initial episode.

Edited by jiya. - 13 years ago
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anyone's watching SATYA on Zoom !!! Adi sir's come just once till now that too in the beginning somewhat and was so harsh !!! Uff !! It pained !!
Bhavanab thumbnail
The way Adi sir says " Pakda nahi sab ko uda dena chahiye sir" in Satya is so wow !!!
visrom thumbnail
I have the movie with me.  😃

I love his voiceover in the beginning 'Mumbai - ek aisa shehar......Mumbai ka underworld'

What a voice!!!! It's on the same league as Bachchan's!!!!