Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

I am sorry if someone already posted this.
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
😭 Aditya sir and dislocated shoulder???? 😲

You can paste the link Astonish, it's not from tellybuzz.  Here it is....

'Kaalo', a daylight horror film, is set in the desert of Rajasthan where a bus carrying 13 passengers comes across a deadly creature in the form of 'Kaalo'. While film maker Wilson Louis would have thought that making a film on a single setting would be result in a quick shoot, he hadn't really anticipated a freak accident that actually threatened the filming to progress smoothly.

Informs Wilson, "During the filming of one of the key action sequences in 'Kaalo', a major bus accident took place. One of our main actors, Aditya Shrivastava, landed up with a dislocated shoulder. Paintalji and Tripta, the heroine of the film, were also injured. As many as eight actors were admitted in the local hospital of Jaiselmer."

This incident did bring the shoot to a momentary halt. However, since the schedule of 'Kaalo' was pretty tight and budget was also a constraint, the team didn't want to waste much time and got up on it's feet pretty quickly to resume shooting.

"Hats off to all of them", says Wilson in a glad tone, "In spite of their condition, they continued with the shoot. In fact we have also retained this action scene as-is in the film. I get goose bumps every time I watch it."

'Kaalo' releases all over this Friday.

Edited by visrom - 13 years ago
Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
we didn't knew this 😲

is he fine? guess it was a minor one, and happened sometime back.
away_from_TV thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Adi sir was injured???😭 He kept on working inspite of all these?? 👏
subha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It really great on the part of Aditya sir to continue shoot for film Kaalo even after the dislocated shoulder injury..But it happened some time back during film's shoot so I guess and hope Aditya sir is perfectly fine now.
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Well I really Salute the Kaalo team's spirit and mainly Adi sir's !!! Adi sir and all the actors did give their best for the movie !!! Adi sir is indeed a rockstar !!! Love you sir
DivianTanz_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
That's sad that Adi Sir got injured. I hope he is well now and gives his best in CID. Rock Sir.
Tanza thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Kaalo's was set for release in the year 2009. so its shooting was done way before that..........dont worry guys, he's ok now and in fronta your eyes.............
Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely indeed!! Hats off to such level of dedication and proffesionalism.. Aditya sir you rock..and the entire team of KAALO 👏👏👏
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Wanna hear 'hain' 20 times? See this....

FANTASTIC!!!! 👏

😍

Edited by visrom - 13 years ago