Aditya - outdated thread. - Page 45

Posted: 13 years ago
Some caps of the villainy lawyer....😳😳

He does look like he did in 'Kidney racket'. πŸ˜†

Thanks a ton for the caps and the link Visrom !!! Adi sir does every role perfectly !!! I posted this in the chit chat thread but feel it should be here !!

Finally got time to come online !!! Have been damn unwell with cold and fever,to add to it the temperature here is like 5 degrees or something !!! and I have to go out of station this weekend !!!

Anyways coming to Adi Sir I agree he is just superb at any role he portrays !! As I said the awsomest actor !!! I've seen many of his films but till date amongst all his roles I loved Badshah Khan of Black Friday !! He was just so good in the film !!! Simply superb and not to forget Sameer from Kaalo !!! The young suave engineer going to his hometown to help the people their find water and in between gets int o trouble with this witch but manages to save himself  and the girl !!!! Uff !! Hi s entry was so superb in the film !!!
Coming up the long road talking about his village and camera focussing in every stylish way on him and then the girl calling him Akdu Uncle !!! He was Akdu in the beginning but then as story progressed he was indeed the super-hero !!!
Thank you for the video, Visrom Di! This is a true marvel for all Aditya Srivastava fans!πŸ‘ How easy he makes it look...yet it is so complex. His expressions are so brilliant and realistic, and his dialogue delivery is just awesomeπŸ‘πŸ‘ 
there is no doubt abt adi sir's acting skill. natural and great actor. i haven't seen kaalo yet though i eagerly wanted to see it but looking to the promos, it shows the talent of the powerhouse of acting that is none other than my adi sir.😊. now waiting for the vcd or dvd of kaalo to release in the market.

love u so much adi sir.
I posted this pic in picture gallery but thought it should have place here too 

Inspector khandilkar

πŸ˜ƒAditya sir at Kaalo Premiere
Aditya Srivastava
with Raj zuusi
Raj Zutshi & Aditya Srivastava
With best Friend Anoop soni

Aditya Srivastava
Edited by jiya. - 13 years ago
Aditya sir in Saathiya

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-ylsehTi3E[/YOUTUBE]
Caps of Adi sir fom Tamil Movie Aalwar playoing Cop.(Curtasy Sandya my Friend.

He was Villain in that Movie.