Aditya - outdated thread. - Page 50

Posted: 13 years ago
Phew !! Went through the entire thread and now I am 😍 !! I must say..these threads are injurioud to our healths !!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Anyways, where did the Alwar discussion go? Did anyone manage to see it online after that? Visrom did you? 😊
It took me 24 hours to download the movie and I am soo busy that i haven't got time to see it. 2 caps for you from Alwar.

It will take up some patience of Aditya fans who don't know Tamil....you might watch the Hindi version, but dubbed version mein 'woh' baat nahin hai.
I saw Alwar !!! Did understand a single word but saw it full !!!!
That's true Visrom di!!!!

And yeah, these threads "are injurious" to we fans!!!!😳😳😳😳😳😳😳
The first post of this thread has been updated with links to articles/videos etc.

Thanks to Shagnika and Bhavana for their help. 😊
Edited by visrom - 13 years ago
Recently saw Aditya sir's KAALO film and it is amazing movie. I really enjoyed it. Both of my fav. artists were in it - Adi sir & Swini. Swini is the most talented child artist I came across, since BBB time, she is superb.

Scenes between Adi & Swini were mind blowing, esp. in the beginning.

I made some sigs of them from the film, so thought to share here as well. 😊 (I've also posted them in creation gallery).

Kaalo/Feat. Aditya & Swini

Edited by Day_Dreamer - 13 years ago
Wow!!! Lovely siggies. 😍

How many girls here would now look at their co-passenger in a flight or bus and start giggling?
Edited by visrom - 13 years ago
I am thinking of learning Tamil to follow Alawar in A's voice. My God, what will hapeen if next he makes films in , say Marathi, Gujrati, Assamese, Kashmiri? Edited by auntyno1 - 13 years ago
Ika !!!!! OMG OMG OMG !!! These are so awsome !!! Wow wow wow !!! I was taken back to the day I saw Kaalo !!!! My sweer 'Akdoo Uncle' !!! I love this 'Akdoo Uncle" a lot !!!! Uff !!! You know all my fever has gone down seeing this !!! I'm blushing badly sitting between a hall full of guests !!! aah !!! I want to see the movie again !!! I remember myself telling Adi sir about Kaalo and how happy he was to hear about that !!!

The world's tightest πŸ€— for you Ika !!!! You're awsome !!
Originally posted by Bhavanab

Ika !!!!! OMG OMG OMG !!! These are so awsome !!! Wow wow wow !!! I was taken back to the day I saw Kaalo !!!! My sweer 'Akdoo Uncle' !!! I love this 'Akdoo Uncle" a lot !!!! Uff !!! You know all my fever has gone down seeing this !!! I'm blushing badly sitting between a hall full of guests !!! aah !!! I want to see the movie again !!! I remember myself telling Adi sir about Kaalo and how happy he was to hear about that !!!

The world's tightest πŸ€— for you Ika !!!! You're awsome !!

Awww..thankyou so much Bhav, I'm so glad you liked them.πŸ€—πŸ€— Tight Huggies to you too. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Akdoo Uncle, cho chweet.😍 I felt like pulling his cheeks, esp. when he says 'chubta hai'.πŸ˜† WOW he knows HOW to complain?πŸ˜› Nice to know!! β˜ΊοΈ I've seen many films with child artist focus but I've to say amongst those this is my top fav. Because of mind blowing performances by Swini & Adi sir. 😍😍 BTW, film is available online, if you wanna watch again.😳

Visrom - Thankyou. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†πŸ˜†I always look around at passengers whenever travel in bus or train. Haayee... it would be my kismat if one day my co-passenger turn out to be Adi sir.😍