Aditya - outdated thread. - Page 74

Posted: 12 years ago
Yeah ... I guess it's working .... Thanks a ton astonish 😊
Mohandas -  Story

A local reporter covers Mohandas's story and send its to a reporter in delhi. She comes to talk to him and he tells his story to her.

Mohandas, who gets a job in a oriental coal mines, but never gets a joining letter. He waits for months together and comes to know that some other person has taken his post in the name of mohandas.

While he waits for his joining letter he makes baskets and sells them, when a friend of his recognizes him and asks him to join his office and do some typing work instead of selling baskets.

He tries to fight... tries to find out who it is and comes to know that it is one of his college mates, vishwanath  who was a failure who took his post as mohandas. Vishwanath, is a totally corrupt person. he tells the police and his higher officials about the return of real mohandas and asks them to do something about him. The police people take care of mohandas and ask him to stop what he is doing. 

While working at his friends office,mohandas one day meets harshavardhan.  Mohandas, harshvardhan and the owner of the office are from the same college.

Harshvardhan comes to his friend's office to get some papers typed. there he meets mohandas
He asks mohandas that how he came to this state as he was a topper in the class.
Mohandas tells his story to harshvardhan who is a advocate. Harshvardhan asks him to fight for it.
Edited by astonish - 12 years ago
Story Continued

After Mohandas completely tells his story to the reporter, she goes and meets one of the officers at the coal mine. She tells him that there is someone else working with the name of mohandas. She asks for an official statement for the same. The officer says that he'll take action and ask the higher officials to check if the mohandas who is working is really mohandas or not. He says that he'll give the report in one month. 
The reporter happily leaves the place and gets back to delhi. Before going back to delhi, she goes to the place where mohandas used to work.. to make a call. There she meets advocate harshvardhan.

The reporter meets advocate harshvardhan and mohanda's friend introduces them.
The reporter says that advocate people are very good at talking.. its their profession for which harshvardhan replies that even reporters are good at talking... both of us are in the same field and do the same thing..give hype to something.. or make reality false or false as true. 
For which the reporter says that not all people are bad....we do good things..like now..that i helped mohandas with his case. I am going to help him find his identity
Harshvardhan says that ... all this thing is fake..you are not here 
to help him..you are here for a news... to present it in your tv channel.
For which the reporter gives a befitting reply...and asks him ,...why he didn't help his friend and leaves
Story Continued -
The reporter leaves to Delhi and here some higher officials come to Vishwanth's house to check if he is real mohandas. Vishwanath show them mohanda's real certificates and marksheets which were taken from mohandas during his interview. Also his parents and wife tell their fake names... i.e. the names of mohandas's wife and parents. The officers get satisfied that the person who is working in the coal mine is Mohandas only.
Advocate Harshvardhan tells Mohandas's friend and local reporter that they made a mistake of telling the higher officials to do the enquiry..Because of this they proved that vishwanath is only real mohandas

He tells them that he was right about that reporter...she came here for a story and left..now where is she....
Advocate harshvardhan says that they should put this case in the district court.
The local reporter makes the call to the reporter in delhi to tell that the higher officials have proved that vishwanath is mohasndas. While in the background harshvardhan thinks how to solve this case
Story Continued

Harshvardhan goes to Mohandas's house and tells him that he will fight for him in the court... he also says that he'll pay all the expenses for this case. And they file the case in the court.

The local reporter tells the delhi reporter about the case and she says that she'll surely be there for the case. 
When the case is filed, vishwanath and the local police officer reach the higher level officer of the coal mine and ask for his help. They find out about the person who is appointed to check real mohandas's identity. 
Vishwanath and people around him, catch hold of that person and give him money...he then and there writes the report that vishwanath is real mohandas.

This is then submitted in the court. The judge asks if advocate harshvardhan has some witnesses. Two of his witnesses don't come to the hearing at all...only one person reaches the court, who says that advocate harshvardhan gave him money to say that this person(poiting to real mohandas) is real mohandas and the other guy is vishwanath. He says..that he doesnt wanna hide the truth. The court is adjourned.

When they come out of the court, Mohandas's wife gets angry at their witness and hits him..while harshvardhan and the delhi reporter stops her. He says that they fight here with papers..not like this

Real Mohandas says that " i am the person sitting here in flesh and blood saying that i am mohandas and they still need a paper to prove it..how should i get such a paper?? for which harshvardhan becomes totally speechless
Next day... harshvardhan meets the judge...the judge scolds him for bribing the witness...he tells him that he can take back the degree from harshvardhan for bribing the witness.
The judge does'nt listen to anything which harshvardhan says and leaves from the palce.
Harshvardhan is back home..and the delhi reporter comes to his house. She tells that she felt suffocating in the court room. How easy it was for people to prove that vishwanath was mohandas. 
She asks him.. how to solve this case.. he says..there are feeble chances of we winning the case, but he says that he has found something. He tells about some person called amitha....
They both go in search of this person amita bharadwaj
Story Continued

Harshvardhan meets the judge. The judge again says that he can take away his degree for what he has done

Harshvardhan says 
"Nyay ki aas nikal jaaye toh yeh degree rakh ke kya karoonga sir.. yeh shubh kaam aap jitni jaldi kar sake utna accha hai sir"

Harshvardhan says that the person mohandas... whom i am fighting for is innocent... The judge agrees to it. He says i found it out that day, but i cant do anything, The system is totally corrupt and i can't break the rules

Harshvardhan then says that he wants the judge to meet someone. That person is amitha bhardwaj's father and vishwanath's father in law. Next day the judge goes to vishwanath's house and looking at her father vishwanath's wife tells all the truth.

Harshvardhan and the delhi reporter look at their success

Everyone njoy's their success.

But this is not the end...The story continues.....
The higher official meet vishwanath in the jail... He tells that the judge has been transferred and there will soon be a new judge who will provide him bail

After this... i can't write the story. People who wanna know it ...can go ahead and watch...
I am all in tears
Here is a pic of adi sir....in this portion of the movie..... he is there only in one scene,...
🤗Thanx a lot Astonish for the wonderful update with awesome caps...
when u write this --"After this... i can't write the story. People who wanna know it ...can go ahead and watch...I am all in tears"....I can visualize the end....hope I see it in future....
Aditya Sir in Raakh

He talking to someone on phone and referring to that person as "Beta" ðŸ˜²

This is the old thread. Please see the new thread.
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1664726

Some links from there are bringing us to this thread.  Sorry I hvae not been able to update it. Will do when I get time. Closing this thread for now.