New Banner: Naughty & Nice Month

mimi0295 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Naughty or Nice?

Helloooooooooooo my CFCians πŸ€—
I hope everybody's doing well this month! I'm assuming that most of you are on Xmas break? How is it so far? Fun, I hope! πŸ˜ƒ

I'm guessing that you've all noticed the new banner? ☺️ Isn't it GORGEOUS?  A HUGE thank you to my Bizzy aka Binu aka trouble_maker for making not one but two banners for our forum! (She likes variety πŸ˜†) THANK YOU BIZZY! IT'S AMAZING! *blows a kiss*

Okay, so back to business. Thank you all for making our first TOTM (Theme of the month) SO successful! πŸ‘ For those of you who have missed the previous month's Theme (Diva month) then don't you worry, because we'll be having a TOTM every month!

What are TOTM's?
Every month, a celebrity/ies and his/her/their fans will be spotlighted. There will be various discussions, games, and contests about that particular celeb(s).

This month, we'll be focusing on Naughty or Nice. We thought... who better than our very own Salman Khan and Akshay Kumar to represent this theme. Both actors have had their share of "naughty" moments and "nice" moments, but regardless of those times, they are still considered to be Bollywood's leading men.

Sooo Sallu and Akki fans, get ready to have a blast this month! πŸ˜‰

Important: If you have a celebrity that you would like spotlighted, then please PM mimi0295 (that'd be me) and let us know why you think this celeb should be spotlighted. If you have any suggestions for a theme, then please let us know πŸ˜ƒ Also, if you'd like to help out with banner making, scrap me πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surakshita thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

mimi0295 loved to see that your post and its wordings too reflected the theme of being Naughty or Nice
aish_punk thumbnail

the banner is totally HOT!

n i love ur description..n Salman and Akki are good choices..but m not a fan of either :P
spiritcrimson thumbnail
Mimziee..this is an amazing Idea <33

Haha, Naughty and Nice
Rafa.LunaPotter thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Cool idea..totally Hot Mimi....though....am not sure If I like either...LOL!