The Vampire Diaries

Vampire Diaries - Damon FF (posted)

chhilt thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Damon Salvatore

Damon squeezed his eyes shut as memories of his past threatened to engulf him. He desperately tried to think of something else. But it was too late to stop them now. Snapshots of his life were flashing before him. Katherine standing in front of him, smiling. Stefan and Katherine talking earnestly together. The way he felt when he realized that Katherine had chosen Stefan as well as him. Katherine's ashes burning underneath the tree. The fight between him and Stefan. The first time he saw Elena.

Damon's eyes snapped open, grief gnawing at his heart. No one understood what it had been like to lose Katherine, except Stefan, maybe. But he had a happy ending. He got Elena. He took her away from him. Just when Damon thought he might have a chance to be happy again,Stefan ruined it. But he wouldn't give up. He would get Elena if it were the last thing he did. Everyone assumed that he had always been this way... that Damon couldn't change. But the truth was that he had no other choice but to pursue the path of murder.

After Damon and Stefan had turned into vampires, Stefan chose to take the good way. By then, Damon despised his brother with a hatred so fierce that it seemed to scorch him from inside. So he chose the dark path, simply to be as different from Stefan as he could. He vowed to make Stefan pay... to make him feel the pain that he carried around with him every second of every day. He enjoyed watching Stefan go through emotional trauma. He even enjoyed killing people some of the time. Heck, everyone thought so. And he'd rather die than let on to anyone that he was tired of it now. That sometimes he wished for a chance to do it over. For a chance to be happy. For a chance to be friends with his brother. Because even though he still detested Stefan deeply, he knew that it wasn't possible to hate someone so much if you hadn't loved them first. And somewhere inside Damon, part of him still cared for Stefan. Still cared for his safety. Still cared for his life. And for some time now, Damon had the sneaking suspicion that Elena knew more about him than anyone else. That she felt that there was a side to him that no one could reach. And she was right. Deep inside, Damon Salvatore was not evil. He was just confused, hurt, bitter and angry. He had just made mistakes in life that he wished he could undo. Deep inside, Damon Salvatore was someone just like you.

Please leave a review! :D
Edited by chhilt - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Delena-cious thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awweee!!! chihit i cant tell u how much i love reading about Damon! he is soo damon!! love it to the core! coninue soon...btw is this only a damon FF or are u gonna pair him with elena?
good thing that kathrine is dead and in ashes hehe...
chhilt thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: siya..

awweee!!! chihit i cant tell u how much i love reading about Damon! he is soo damon!! love it to the core! coninue soon...btw is this only a damon FF or are u gonna pair him with elena?
good thing that kathrine is dead and in ashes hehe...

Thanks Siya! :) I have no idea if this is the only Damon FF I'm gonna write... but I'm almost certain that I won't be pairing him with Elena.... thanks for the review! :)
Delena-cious thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chhilt

Thanks Siya! :) I have no idea if this is the only Damon FF I'm gonna write... but I'm almost certain that I won't be pairing him with Elena.... thanks for the review! :)

awwee not with elena? then pair him with me 😛😆 why ONLY damon FF? u must must must write more on this guy!!
chhilt thumbnail
^^ Okay :) I'll write something else soon.... once inspiration strikes ;) Oh and it's not about Elena.... I probably won't be pairing him with anyone.... I kinda want to get inside his head a little bit :P We didn't have enough of that in the books, IMO. Edited by chhilt - 14 years ago
Delena-cious thumbnail
havent read the books yet so dunno much about it....cant wait to read deeper into Damon's character...do continue soon :D
chhilt thumbnail
^^ I'll try ;) If you have any suggestions, let me know... I might take you up on them ;)
awweeesoomeeeee =D
DONT pair Damon with anyone..loll i  kinda like it when hes by himself..
and i loved the ending line =)
chhilt thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: babii.girl

awweeesoomeeeee =D

DONT pair Damon with anyone..loll i  kinda like it when hes by himself..
and i loved the ending line =)

Thanks so much! I don't want to pair him with anyone either.... it's interesting to get inside his head a little bit :)
pooja2606 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I lllloooovvvvvveeeee Damon !!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3