Celebrity Fan Clubs

*Actor in the Spotlight - Akshay Kumar*

the_charm thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hello members!
I hope you all are enjoying the holidays!😳

As you all know, we are celebrating the Naught or Nice month. And this time we are focusing on none other than Akshay Kumar!!

https://hinvi.com/uploads/images/14664-Akshay-Kumar.jpg

Some facts about Akki -

• Akshay was born as Rajiv Hari Om Bhatia in Amritsar. His father was a government worker.
  • Akki' first car was a Fiat. Today, the owner of a Porsche, Bentley and Merc, prefers to commute in his Honda CRV. Earlier, he used to drive around with son Aarav in a Zen, which had a 'Baby on Board' sticker.
  • He loves a tan-colour belt which has the word 'Lust' inscribed on it. He wears it every day!
  • Once in Milan, he bought a locket for Twinkle, in which he lovingly placed a note. It read: "This is to lock you with me forever".
  • The actor, who is on a blood-group diet,complains, "I earn so much, but still cannot eat!" His day starts with two glasses of warm water.
  • Akki used to earn Rs 4,000 a month teaching martial arts in Bombay after returning from Bangkok where he was a waiter.
  • The not-too fashion conscious star's funda is: When in doubt, wear blue jeans and a white shirt!
  • A number of handbags his ma-in-law Dimple Kapadia flaunts are gifted by him.
  • He visits the Four Bungalows Gurdwara whenever he is in Mumbai.
  • Though he made his debut in Deedar, Akshay's first film appearance was in Aaj, where he played a martial arts instructor for five seconds!
  • Akshay has turned his old house into a gym. Two floors are dedicated to Parkour, an exercise he and Aarav train in.
  • Once in Australia, the fitness freak walked up and down an 80-storey building because he could not hit the gym!
  • Akshay does not prefer to read books. However, his book is releasing soon.
  • He's crazy about sushi. Also loves gulab jamuns and jalebis dipped in milk.
  • He used to jog at 4 a.m on Mumbai roads to avoid being mobbed.
Those were some interesting facts!!

Now some questions!
  1. Which one is Akshay's best movie, according to you?
  2. Do you think he has committed more naughty acts or nice acts?
  3. Do you like Akshya's old movies like Khiladi or new ones like Singh is King?
  4. Which actress do you think Akshay makes a great pair with?
-CFC Dev Team-

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jaanlover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Which one is Akshay's best movie, according to you?

I think there are many movies which I really like of Akshay...he has done/doing so much different roles-performances. He is a very talented actor..so I will write some of my favourite movies of Akki which I think that they are the best movies of him

Best comedy movie: Heyy Babby and Welcome
Best romantic movie: Humko deewana kar gaye and Namastey London and Dhadkhan.
Best villian role: Ajnabee
Family movies: Ek Rishtaa and Waqt

Do you think he has committed more naughty acts or nice acts?

I think nice acts

Do you like Akshya's old movies like Khiladi or new ones like Singh is King?

Hmm..that's difficult...the old movies like Khiladi were nice..but now he is doing some different roles...he is looking great..so honestly I would say the new ones.

Which actress do you think Akshay makes a great pair with?

Katrina Kaif ...Love their chemistry...