Neeti Mohan and Shakti Mohan in reality shows

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago

Neeti Mohan who is a regular in A.R.Rahman shows is in Shankar's team in MMKM.

Here is an article:

What happens when two sisters participate in reality shows that air in same time slot on rival channels? Certainly a war for TRPs under the same roof!!! Delhi girls Shakti Mohan and Neeti Mohan are sisters who have made it to Zee TV's Lux Dance India Dance and Star Plus's Amul Music Ka Maha Muqabla respectively. The two high-profile reality shows are scheduled to telecast in the same weekend primetime slot on the two competing channels. Girls are not exactly unknown faces. Neeti Mohan first shot to fame with Channel V's Popstars 2, where she made it to the music band 'Aasma' that belted out the catchy pop number 'Chandu ke Chacha Ne Chaandi Ke Chamche se'. A few years later, as she gears to impress the judges on Star Plus's music show, her sister Shakti is all set to dazzle the dance gurus with her moves on Zee TV's dance reality show 'Dance India Dance'. If the buzz is anything to go by, the two sisters bear a marked resemblance and are superlative at their respective art forms. So is the rivalry catching up at home? Shakti immediately clarified, "Oh no, not at all. We are extremely close as sisters and nothing matters to us more than each other's happiness. We hope both the shows do exceedingly well and we get noticed for our talent. Just pray for both of us!" Time will tell whether Neeti sets the TRP's soaring for Star Plus or Shakti dances up a TRP storm for Dance India Dance.

Neeti Mohan

Shakti Mohan

Link:

Posted: 14 years ago
I  was wondering if anyone realised that Neeti was in Aasma :P
Posted: 13 years ago
Hahah OMG! I'm going to the AR Rahman Show here in Chicago in June! And Neeti's gonna be there! I'm super excited! :D
I get to see Mrs. Mohan cheering in the audience, i guess of all reality shows I have watched.
Mukti is a very good dancer in ZND.