Pribir Love Mansion# 7~Pri Bday Party Pg 52 ~ - Page 5

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by komal119

never mind i messed up the names..........i meant shreya..........oops.......

so u got any current news abt pribir.........really missing them.
Originally posted by nishu786

<br><br>so u got any current news abt pribir.........really missing them.<br>

no talks from raj or his family.............the only news of pri is what usman had while talking with her..........
Originally posted by nishu786

i m only watching MKMM and DID-2.............but still much interested to know good news from pribir..........hope everything happens good in their life........
@komal:yah they do and i just watch it 4 tie pass  and yah nishan im  really desprate to know about pribir even after the show OMG we are badly addicted to Pb lolz😆😆
i request you guyz  plz try 2 contact raj and his family we wants to know what they are thiking u know waht aaj maine yahan pk mein mehndi epi dekhi OMggggg priyanka was soooooooooooooooooo gorgeous  in it i was liek this gril has some thing in her which makes me speechless😳😳😳so beauriful she tackled each and every thing about rumpa and her mom😡😡and then in gulabi mahal wd raj  i wish could have hug her at that time😭😭😭 raj will a lucky man on this earth to have her
congrats for the 7th pribir mansion.Want toknow what happens to pribir after the show please do update about them.Is this forum is going to close.If it close please mail me about pribir.
Originally posted by madmallu

congrats for the 7th pribir mansion.Want toknow what happens to pribir after the show please do update about them.Is this forum is going to close.If it close please mail me about pribir.
congratulations all pribians!!!! its amazing to see that its 7th pribir mansion. wow!!!!!!!!!!!!! realy amazing👏👏👏
but at the same time, going crazy as there is no news of pribir. sooooooooooooo anxiously waiting.😭

hey pribhirians ...have anyone saw the thread  which has the vedio of that TV9 channels report on pribhir..... i dont understand yyyy some ppl r still behind pribhir.... i have the feeling that such type of repeated reports can cause troubles in pribhirs marriage as v all know that raj's family was very much abset with that rumour................😭.. as v know because of that rumour  raj's damily was not willing to get them married on the show...... am really worried 4 them ........

Originally posted by sweetymol

hey pribhirians ...have anyone saw the thread  which has the vedio of that TV9 channels report on pribhir..... i dont understand yyyy some ppl r still behind pribhir.... i have the feeling that such type of repeated reports can cause troubles in pribhirs marriage as v all know that raj's family was very much abset with that rumour................😭.. as v know because of that rumour  raj's damily was not willing to get them married on the show...... am really worried 4 them ........

True 👏.Rumors were the only reason that made Raj's family upset😭.But i hope they get married soon😭.I'm also really worried about both of them😭 .I hate this news channel peoples😡
Originally posted by PunjabiMunda16

True 👏.Rumors were the only reason that made Raj's family upset😭.But i hope they get married soon😭.I'm also really worried about both of them😭 .I hate this news channel peoples😡
true. bcoz of such fake news, the problem begins for them. and its the main reason that raj's dad was not agreeing for them to marry on the show. and thats y our pri didnt win the title, being the most deserved and most loved. these media ppl atleast shud leave them alone. now the show is over, and atleast they shud respect them. and leave them alone without creating new troubles for them.😭
hope and pray that these rumors will not have any effet on the couple and their family.
yah friends iam also very upset about this news and  hate this  news channel😡