Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
here in pk finale epi is  airing right now:-(
aish77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: No1Aamnafan

here in pk finale epi is  airing right now:-(

its heartbreaking to watch the lattest of that episode, where rumpa's name was announced n from that point after.
and still no news of pribir. and its making us crazy.
just praying that all is going well for them.
Sehgal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aish77

its heartbreaking to watch the lattest of that episode, where rumpa's name was announced n from that point after.
and still no news of pribir. and its making us crazy.
just praying that all is going well for them.

Here in US also today their gonna show the PB grand finale episode😭😭.And i'm  not  gonna watch it🤢.Becuz Jisko jeetna tha voh toh jeeta hi nahi toh dekhne ka kya faayda😡😡😡 I hate rumpa hittu & Star Plus😡😡😡
Aamnakideewani thumbnail
Originally posted by: PunjabiMunda16

Here in US also today their gonna show the PB grand finale episode😭😭.And i'm  not  gonna watch it🤢.Becuz Jisko jeetna tha voh toh jeeta hi nahi toh dekhne ka kya faayda😡😡😡 I hate rumpa hittu & Star Plus😡😡😡

yah you are right maine   pribir k lite dekha but jab result announce hua mera dil bohat kharab hua and i came here  to share my feelings with you guyz😭😭 it was so sweet priyanka was just looking at raj while she was stood 4 the announcment😳😳
Sehgal17 thumbnail

yah you are right maine   pribir k lite dekha but jab result announce hua mera dil bohat kharab hua and i came here  to share my feelings with you guyz😭😭 it was so sweet priyanka was just looking at raj while she was stood 4 the announcment😳😳

Pri & Raj both r the best👏👏.Priyanka is already in LPB in million peoples eyes😃.Raj is also won million people heart by his nature😃.Bas sabi dua karo ke jaldi PriBir shaddi ke pavitaar bandhan mein band jaaye😳
aish77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: PunjabiMunda16

Pri & Raj both r the best👏👏.Priyanka is already in LPB in million peoples eyes😃.Raj is also won million people heart by his nature😃.Bas sabi dua karo ke jaldi PriBir shaddi ke pavitaar bandhan mein band jaaye😳

all our prayers are with them. they re the perfect couple. and how priyanka stood by her love for rajbeer, its beyond words. amazing. 👏👏
and she looks lovely and he looks handsome in the finale. both look like royal prince and princess. perfect for each other.
i think priyanka knows that if her marriage is not going to hapen on the show then she doesnt have any chance of wining the title. but how she carried on sp finale epi was commendable. and she has blind faith and trust to her love. and raj's eyes was so watery he was crying. but both showed such maturity and understanding sp priyanka.

Sehgal17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: aish77

all our prayers are with them. they re the perfect couple. and how priyanka stood by her love for rajbeer, its beyond words. amazing. 👏👏

and she looks lovely and he looks handsome in the finale. both look like royal prince and princess. perfect for each other.
i think priyanka knows that if her marriage is not going to hapen on the show then she doesnt have any chance of wining the title. but how she carried on sp finale epi was commendable. and she has blind faith and trust to her love. and raj's eyes was so watery he was crying. but both showed such maturity and understanding sp priyanka.

Sach mein yaar I loved the way Raj & Pri stood up for each other👏.i know Raj had tears in his eyes 😭😭.But priyanka stayed strong becuz priyanka ko pata tha ke agar vo roti toh phir Raj bhi roo deta😭😭.She didn't want to hurt him even more😭.Luv U Pri😃.Luv U PriBir😳
Edited by PunjabiMunda16 - 14 years ago
yasri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Yeah

Finally watched the the finale. though I knew the result since 2 weeks, I so emotional while watching.ANW, we don't know, may be this loss is foe Pribir benefit. God bless them😍

but I have Qs:

-Pribir could get married without the attendance of Raj's dad, why they didn't?!!
Is it because he can't marry without his dad's approval
or Priya refused to get marry without the approval of Raj's family?

-What Raj told Shekhar about his marriage to Priya and his dad opinion about Priya?

-what is Priya's reaction to Mr Singh call and what did she say that all crawd clapped for her?

I know I'm too match, but what can I do I want to understand😭

Usman, thanks alot for using my Caps, I'll use ur signature 👍🏼
Aamnakideewani thumbnail
Originally posted by: yasri

Yeah

Finally watched the the finale. though I knew the result since 2 weeks, I so emotional while watching.ANW, we don't know, may be this loss is foe Pribir benefit. God bless them😍

but I have Qs:

-Pribir could get married without the attendance of Raj's dad, why they didn't?!!
Is it because he can't marry without his dad's approval

or Priya refused to get marry  it hout the approval of Raj's family?
 she said if marriage will happen then with family approval  that's y they  didn't got married on the show😭
-What Raj told Shekhar about his marriage to Priya and his dad opinion about Priya?
 he said my dad   says do waht ever you want and i don;t want to hurt him so i want to wait 4 his approval
-what is Priya's reaction to Mr Singh call and what did she say that all crawd clapped for her?

she said that i respect papa(mr singh😡)and she said  that of marriage will happen here on the show so it will happen by the approval of bith famlies  the judges asked her and what do you think will it happen out side?so she said k yah it will definately😃 that's y every 1 clapped😳😳
I know I'm too match, but what can I do I want to understand😭

Usman, thanks alot for using my Caps, I'll use ur signature 👍🏼

u does a lot  4 us by posting such beautiful pic of pribri so i think i can tell  you this atleast😳
yasri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

u does a lot  4 us by posting such beautiful pic of pribri so i think i can tell  you this atleast😳

Thank you alot
perfect response 👏