Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bmtdluver thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: bhavana92

Can some1 plz tell me what exactly is Shunya's [Shama Sikander] power?
 i 1st thot that itz 'teleportation', but then i got confused when i saw her reading the ancient scriptures which included the seven names[there was some strange light fr her eyes lyk kinda scanning them].....
& what abt Shlok's ability?

She has the ability to scan stuff really fast(which is how she found the names of the seven),& get into people's minds to get info(like she did with mastishk to find out what dr.charad said). She and shlok are guardians........i dont know about shlok though

The teleportation and telepathy are skills they all have (guardians and the seven)
skyhigh.x thumbnail

Awsome Series I should Sayt I dont know Y the The News Is Going Low....Well Gradually the TRP will Rise Seven IS a Nice Show..........I think I more Action Skills Are added to there Super powers would definatly raise the intreset of the Viewers...Just Like the Show Aired On 16th of April It was Awsome ...A more Adventure Comedy Action makes it Reall Good ..

I must Say The Technology Used is Awsome As well To Cunduct the Special Effects๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

this Show shouldnt be CLosed down

Well After all the Saas bahu Series This Show is some thing Refreshing and new ...Because Saas Bahu Series Always Have the Same Story Things repeat. Atleast Seven is thousand Time Better Than All those Series๐Ÿ˜†

dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: skyhigh.x

Awsome Series I should Sayt I dont know Y the The News Is Going Low....Well Gradually the TRP will Rise Seven IS a Nice Show..........I think I more Action Skills Are added to there Super powers would definatly raise the intreset of the Viewers...Just Like the Show Aired On 16th of April It was Awsome ...A more Adventure Comedy Action makes it Reall Good ..

I must Say The Technology Used is Awsome As well To Cunduct the Special Effects๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

this Show shouldnt be CLosed down

Well After all the Saas bahu Series This Show is some thing Refreshing and new ...Because Saas Bahu Series Always Have the Same Story Things repeat. Atleast Seven is thousand Time Better Than All those Series๐Ÿ˜†

Though we shouldn't 'discuss' anything here since this is a 'help desk' but, the show is not being stopped coz of anything, it was always a 26 epi. show from the very beginning.
This is the 1st season, if YashRaj people n Sony consent then we will have a second season, but that too won't be able to air before Jan'11, like wise for other YashRaj shows which will end in their 1st season.
The low TRPs are definitely a concern as people keep complaining about lack of good shows n when one comes across very few of them watch it ๐Ÿ˜ก
bmtdluver thumbnail
@dts- i was just wondering if we're gnna have a banner for this forum
Payal25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: bmtdluver

@dts- i was just wondering if we're gnna have a banner for this forum

Hey Radz, possibly soon.
Nadia Di and I are working on getting this forum more active and such.
I guess we're going to start with the GOTW, POTW and DOTWs again and then I'll talk to Nadia di about it. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
bmtdluver thumbnail
Originally posted by: Payal25

Hey Radz, possibly soon.
I guess we're going to start with the GOTW, POTW and DOTWs again and then I'll talk to Nadia di about it. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

k, thanks. yeah, i wish the forum had more people, i mean, its a great show and all
dkmystery thumbnail

Hey Radz, possibly soon.

then do it soon coz this season is ending in June
Payal25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Yupp!
I'm putting up the contest today! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
dkmystery thumbnail

Yupp!
I'm putting up the contest today! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
arpitnavi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hello everyone. My name is arpit and just joined here. I dont know how to say this as it sounds foolish(coz show is going to end) but can any 1 tell me from where i should start watching show. As i just came to know that there is a show named seven and feeling sad that its going to end. After reading synopsis and forums its impossible for me to wait for it. Now the story is clear to me but it is not possible to watch from starting so i want to catch it(via youtube) from the epi when seven start their journey. Rest i cover from written. So plz tell the date and month from where the actual journey begins or if u think that it is necessary to watch from begining then let me know about it. Also if there is something more not covered here about show then also tell me about that. Plz help.Edited by arpitmj - 13 years ago