munni_sgp thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
hi all dis is my first update ever so plz excuse me if there are any mistakes EPISODE BEGINS WITH Rashmi came home and all of them ask her where is akshara?she says dat bhabhi went to her maayka.naitik asks her why did she go without informing anybody.rashmi says dat bhabhi got phonecall from her maayka and she has to go urgently.naitik was not hapy at all.bhabhima says what happened to akshara "ye baar baar maayka jaana kya hai".daddaji also scolds akshara what is dis going to maayka without telling anyone.then g'ma tells dat she told her dat woh jaana chahti hai par usne poocha nahi.she says wat to do bhabhima i told her several times not to go without informing atleast she can call and inform.Naitik also is not happy and says dat let her come home maa i'll talk to her.AT MAHESWARI'S HOUSE Akshara is talking to varsha-what happened b/n u and daadu,varsha crying says nothing just wanted to see u dats all.akshu asks r u hiding something she says no.varsha feels dizzy,akshu worried and asks is she ok.in d meanwhile dhaniya cums with pakodas.akshu asks varsha to eat but varshu doesn't.dhaniya complains to akshu dat varshu aajkal teekse kha nahi rahi ek sooki roti bina makhan kha rahi hai and she goes.akshu asks wat happened den varshu tells dat she' becuming moti dats why she's dieting.akshu asks her the truth den varshu says dat after model lavanya came tere daadu changed etc.akshu says daadu aise nahi hai and all..varsha asks her not talk to rajshri abt dis as she will be worried.rajshri and kaaki are happy to se akshu and says if she had told dem b4 dey would hav gone mandir later.akshu says dat she came to market and wanted to visit dem once.rajshri asks her to stay for some moretime forwhich akshu denies and says dat ghar mey maamaji aanevala hai and she has to go soon.she hugs varsha aand bid dem bye.SINGHANIA HOUSEmaamaji and his family arrives and alreadyhe starts complaining abt train journey bah blah.for which rajbanna asks him to cum by plane.maamaji asks where's naitik ki bahu.de akshu enters maamaji asks her where is she cuming from woh bhi akele and asks daddaji is he not following d traditions and allowing bahu to go alone everwhere.gayatri covers dat akshuki dadi is not well she went to her maayka for 5min and all d time she was asking whether maamaji came or not when i told yes she came running and g'ma asks akshu toget sumthing for guests.when akshu starts serving maamaji her pallu slips a li'l bit and maamaji starts staring angrily at everone and akshu notices and corrects her pallu(very funny scene).maamaji family goes to bazaar.naitik asks akshu abt d matter and is angry with her.g'ma says leave akshu she'll understand and won't repeat it and asks akshu to b careful with maamaji.MOHIT'S HOUSE mohit tells her mom dat d girl is nice but she wants his wife to be like a friend who understands his feelings without saying etc his mother says ye sab kitabon me hote hai but mohini unknowingly takes nandini's name.his mother asks u r talking abt which nandini.mohit says nothing.Nandini sitting in her room and cries and calls mohit he lifts d phone and both hav silent conversation for a moment.mohit says sweetheart and nandini ends d call.akshu cums to nandini and asks why she didn't write d column mohit was asking abt it.and again akshara started asking her abt agreeing for rishta and all dat(i missed a li'l bit)Akshara is serving kheer to all family members(maamaji family not there)naitik doesn't take and says he has stomachache akshu says she gets hot water bag but naitik denys gayatri says she'll call doctor and naitik says he's ok.daddajji gets a call dats their employer who was supposed to go to agra for their work met with accident ,though d person is saved he may not b able to go.raj says dat daddaji we both shall go daddaji says how can we elders go when laadkevaale nandiniko dekhne aarahe hai and also maamaji is our guest.naitik says we get huge loss if we don't go there and so he says dat he'll go and stands up but he winces in pain and g'ma says i cant send him in dis condition.bhabhima says don't worry we shall send akshu with him so dat she takes care of him and bhabhima asks daddaji abt dis he thinks for sumtime and agrees but on one condition ki sirf kaamke vaaste ghoomna mat.naitik is not happy to take akshu.no precapEdited by smiley_moon80 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Felsbar20 thumbnail
Thanks dear!:)
It was soo stupid today. I am not sure what this show is trying to potray to our society,  is it wrong for a women to visit her parents, does she has to ask her husband and inlaws to step outside the house?So stupid!
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanx for the update..ab jab finally dono ko bhej  rahe hain then there is stipulation of 'sirk kaam karna,ghumna mat'...where are these people from???
Malajiji thumbnail
Thanks for the update
therimsim thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thank you so much for the update... it was like watching show live on t.v.       ,👏     👍🏼
thanx a lot 4 d upd8!
xx Natasha xx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rever

Thanks dear!:)
It was soo stupid today. I am not sure what this show is trying to potray to our society,  is it wrong for a women to visit her parents, does she has to ask her husband and inlaws to step outside the house?So stupid!

yh u right dre, wt is the crime for a gal to go to her maayka after her marriage. they are just portraying silly things really, cuz at the end of the day tz 21st century evry1 hs changed, times arent the sme lyk dy wre in dadaji time loolz