~* Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam Help Desk *~

Posted: 14 years ago

Please use this thread for asking your queries.
You can also to post your suggestions.
Thank You.

(Thanx to Pinky for page design)👏
Edited by mona081187 - 14 years ago
Can U plsss tell me YPNHK ki shooting kaha ho rahi hai....... where in lucknow?????
Originally posted by Hina_04

Can U plsss tell me YPNHK ki shooting kaha ho rahi hai....... where in lucknow?????

its not being shot in lucknow..they have created sets in mumbai which are made to look like the streets of lucknow..thats what was said in one of the interviews.
Originally posted by maziya.ibrahim

its not being shot in lucknow..they have created sets in mumbai which are made to look like the streets of lucknow..thats what was said in one of the interviews.

that is also what i heard
they have just made it to look like its being shoot in lucknow
but i am still not sure if its really in mumbai or its in lucknow
Originally posted by mariam14

that is also what i heard
they have just made it to look like its being shoot in lucknow
but i am still not sure if its really in mumbai or its in lucknow

i think its definitely mumbai..cos Gaurav is also shooting for his other daily show Love Ne Mila Di Jodi..which is in mumbai so i don't think its possible for him to keep shuttling between Mumbai and lucknow so often!😉
Edited by maziya.ibrahim - 14 years ago
Originally posted by maziya.ibrahim

<br><br>i think its definitely mumbai..cos Gaurav is also shooting for his other daily show Love Ne Mila Di Jodi..which is in mumbai so i don't think its possible for him to keep shuttling between Mumbai and lucknow so often!😉<br>

thanks guys 😊 but i heard that LNMDJ shooting is over 😕
Originally posted by Hina_04

thanks guys 😊 but i heard that LNMDJ shooting is over 😕
These are just rumors since fans of Love ne confirmed it from the screenplay writer of Love ne on Facebook and he said that the show is not going off air and are shooting for it.
If you watch the press conference of YPNHK, they tell you that they have made the set in Mumbai.
Friends..it's help desk section...plz refrain from chatting & other conversations... U guys can chat in chit chat zone ~*YPNHK Chit Chatters Corner #1*~
Yeh The Promos Were Shooted in Lucknow and the Set is Created in Film City Next to set of Uttaran I have Visited the Set