Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam

~* YPNHK Members Introduction *~ - Page 8

fam26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

D.O.B: 26. 10. 1984

Nationality: Indian

Fav. Color: Blue

Fav. Food: Typical south indian ghar ka khaana!

Interests: travelling, writing and reminiscing!

Current Fav. TV shows: YPNHK

Reason for attraction to YPNHK: GK and Yami and the old world charm the show invokes!

Reason for being in Forum: To have fun reading all the interesting posts and enjoy the company of similar minded folks!

Advice for YPNHK makers: Stick to the basic concept and do justice to the actors' potential!
Edited by fam26 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mrinalbharatram thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Real Name-Mrinal
Age-18
D.O.B-12/12/91
Nationality-Indian
Fav. Color-Black
Fav. Food-Mughali,Italian,Chinese
Fav. Current Show-YPNHK
Reasons for attraction to YPNHK-The old charm of the show
wicckked thumbnail

D.O.B: 24/05/91

Fav. Color: All are my fave on different occasions

Fav. Food: My mom's hand-cooked meal, anything that involves paneer, chocolate & McDonalds

Current Fav. TV shows: Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam, Sasural Genda Phool, Mahi Way, Rishta.com, somewhat MJHT & Odhani.

Fav. Movies: Lots & Lots

Fav. Celebrities: Gaurav Khanna, Rati Pandey, Shilpa Anand, Ragini Khanna, Juhi Parmar, Hussain Kuwajerwala, Arjun Bijlani, Shahid Kapoor, SRK, Big B, Priyanka Chopra, Kajol, Preity Zinta, Sonam Kapoor, Konkona Sen, & many more...

Reason for attraction to YPNHK: The promos! 😆 I think the promotion for YPNHK worked because I was attracted by the promos & articles written related to the shows. And of course Gaurav Khanna is the main reason to keep on continuing to watch the show. Plus the cute scenes of AbHer & the chemisrty I saw in the initial episodes. This show has somewhat realistic scenes (I like it).

Reason for being in Forum: Reading updates & discussing about the show & making friends.

Advice for YPNHK makers: Keep it simple & realistic till the end!
Edited by wicckked - 13 years ago
bsmm thumbnail
D.O.B. ; Oct  19
Favourite Colours : Blue , Steel Grey
Favourite Food : Fish, in many different ways
Interests: Classical Music, Animal Life
Favourite TV Shows : Now YPNHK, otherwise watch Animal Planet, NatGeo or Discovery
Favourite Celebrities: George Clooney, Catherine Zeta Jones, Gregory Peck, Cary Grant
Reason for attraction to YPNHK :  Chanced upon the early Promos in December '09, and loved Abeer building up his pitch to Leher.
Now love seeing them together.
Reason for being in the Forum: It is refreshing to see so many younger points of view, particularly how passionate and articulate some of you get.  Plus, now I understand better why my wife is such an ardent SRK fan!

Advice for the YPNHK makers: This show was very appealing to start with as it showed young people falling in love, along the way it has seen a little too much of drama. Realism would help an older audience love the show even more. But I am ill qualified to comment on this because YPNHK is the only serial that I have watched after Buniyaad, many years ago.

itsD.E.L.E.N.A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

D.O.B: 18-03-1990

Nationality: Pakistan

Fav. ColorBlue

Fav. Food:  ...

Interests:...

Current Fav. TV shows: Love ne Mila Di jodi / YPNHK

Fav. Movies: Andaz Apna Apna

Fav. Celebrities: Amir Khan, Madhuri.. Gaurav Khanna, Chandana Sharma

Reason for attraction to YPNHK: Simplicity in characters and ofcourse GK

Reason for being in Forum: .....

Advice for YPNHK makers: . Next time
Edited by Shabz101 - 13 years ago
Bhavaani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

D.O.B. 11th June

Nationality: British Indian

Favourite Colours : Pink, Purple, Red, Black, White

Favourite Food : Indian, Chinese

Interests: Family/Friends, Indian Tv, Photoshop, Partying lol

Favourite TV Shows : DMG until recently (the show has been butchered I.M.O), but now its YPNHK

Favourite Celebrities: Karisma/Kareena Kapoor, Karan Singh Grover, Jennifer Winget, Gaurav Khanna and Yami Gautam

Reason for attraction to YPNHK: LMAO it sounds really stoopid but I saw the avies that Rida had made of AbHer's wedding and I was like Aww! So I went and youtubed the episode and came out a fully fleged AbHerian <3

Reason for being in the Forum:  Updates/Pics of the show, meeting fellow Abherians <3

Advice for the YPNHK makers: Keep giving us adorable Abher scenes please, not too much dramabazi...keep the show going well into its 1000th episode <3