Hum Dono Hain Alag Alag

HDHAA Forum Getting into Archives

sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

Hello Guys..

I am here to announce that this forum is going to be archived soon...The journey of HDHAA forum was beautiful..I really felt awesoem workiing here.. I hope we all will be intouch..๐Ÿ˜ƒI would like to thank to all Bhamita, Mona, Preeti, Gagan, bona,Keenguli and 
Nidheya Cole for providing written & video updates...

It was an awesome Forum..

HDHAA DEV TEAM!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

safeplacetoland thumbnail
I will miss it sooo much too!!1
bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
going to miss this forum๐Ÿ˜ญ.
Mona_Maurya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
HDHAA forum gave a new identification as a coolbie...it's the 1st forum where i experienced as DT member which is truelly like a dream... i would like to thank My HDHAA buddies...

Kanya - She is one my inspiration..i use to use her design pages... she is indeead very talented & gr8 DT member. M missing her the most ๐Ÿค—..

Saher -
โค๏ธu alot....๐Ÿค—u always appreciated & encourage me.. that's the best for me...Thanx a lot
Nidheya - savior & helper in Updates ๐Ÿค—...very supportive & creative
Bona - Again a gr8 helper in updates...Very sweet...
Keenugirl - No doubts very co-operative.. helper in updates..

Last but not least
Sanober who is very co-operative, caring & helping... without her help the forum was dead...She is the real aan, baan & shaan of the forum ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿค—

@ Sano :-
i really enjoyed ur company...it's second forum in which we worked together...& this is also going to be archieved... M trully surprised that both forums started in this yr. & also closing in the same yr. ๐Ÿ˜† i hope hum dono ki company is not unlucky ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜› but apart from joke..i would like to thank u a tonn for being always there as a gr8 helping hand by my side
๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค— โค๏ธ u a lot...

I'll miss all of u guys...
๐Ÿค—..All the very best to all HDHAA members...i would like to thank all of u for supporting & helping me & appreciating my work.... โค๏ธu all....๐Ÿค—

Edited by mona081187 - 14 years ago
safeplacetoland thumbnail
I will miss you too Mona!!
Thanks for all those update days which you gave me! ๐Ÿ˜›
bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@mona and sano๐Ÿค— thank u soo much for giving me a chance to write updates๐Ÿ˜ƒ and to everyone out here for liking my work๐Ÿ˜ณ.
sanober. thumbnail
Originally posted by: mona081187

HDHAA forum gave a new identification as a coolbie...it's the 1st forum where i experienced as DT member which is truelly like a dream... i would like to thank My HDHAA buddies...

Kanya - She is one my inspiration..i use to use her design pages... she is indeead very talented & gr8 DT member. M missing her the most ๐Ÿค—..

Saher -
โค๏ธu alot....๐Ÿค—u always appreciated & encourage me.. that's the best for me...Thanx a lot
Nidheya - savior & helper in Updates ๐Ÿค—...very supportive & creative
Bona - Again a gr8 helper in updates...Very sweet...
Keenugirl - No doubts very co-operative.. helper in updates..

Last but not least
Sanober who is very co-operative, caring & helping... without her help the forum was dead...She is the real aan, baan & shaan of the forum ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿค—

@ Sano :-
i really enjoyed ur company...it's second forum in which we worked together...& this is also going to be archieved... M trully surprised that both forums started in this yr. & also closing in the same yr. ๐Ÿ˜† i hope hum dono ki company is not unlucky ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜› but apart from joke..i would like to thank u a tonn for being always there as a gr8 helping hand by my side
๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค— โค๏ธ u a lot...

I'll miss all of u guys...
๐Ÿค—..All the very best to all HDHAA members...i would like to thank all of u for supporting & helping me & appreciating my work.... โค๏ธu all....๐Ÿค—

AWWWWWWWWWWWW thats such an awesome compliment sis... love u.. lol no its just that they didnt promote the show well..๐Ÿ˜ณhamari company best hai yaar 10 on 10..
sanober. thumbnail
Originally posted by: bones88

@mona and sano๐Ÿค— thank u soo much for giving me a chance to write updates๐Ÿ˜ƒ and to everyone out here for liking my work๐Ÿ˜ณ.

We should thank u bona.. thanks everyone..