Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Nakusha - The girl with hidden beauty

JawSoumya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Nakusha - The girl with hidden beauty

Nakusha, the protagonist of COLORS' upcoming show Laagi Tujhse Lagan is girl who is forced by her mother to hide her real look from the eyes of the society...

The various promos of COLORS and Playtime Creations' new show, Laagi Tujhse Lagan portray the protagonist Nakusha to be a very ugly girl living in the slum areas of Mumbai.

However, here lies the main concept of the story wherein there is a beautiful face hidden behind this distorted face, as shown in the promos.

Laagi Tujhse Lagan is the story of the extremely beautiful Nakusha who lives in the slum areas of Mumbai with her family, comprising of her mother, father and siblings.

According to our source, "This is the ploy of Nakusha's mother, played by Chinmayi Sumeet to keep under wraps the real beauty of her daughter. She gives her daughter a masked identity, by making her look ugly and unpresentable. She does this in order to shield her daughter from the evil eyes of the society, but heart of hearts longs for a good future for her daughter. In other words, the mother is ready to accept the ill-treatment that the society bestows on her daughter because she is ugly looking, but is just not agreeable to reveal her real beauty to all, as she fears a worse consequence".

The show will open by showing Nakusha to be ugly looking, but as the story unfolds viewers will get to know that the girl is really beautiful. Laagi Tujhse Lagan will trace the story of Nakusha, whose life will take her thro' many ups and downs, which will eventually lead her to fall in love.

We tried calling Producer Hemal Thakkar, but he remained unavailable. We could not get thro' to Mahi Vij too.

Mahi Vij who was last seen in Sahara One's Shubh Kadam will be seen essaying the role of Nakusha. The show launches on 28th December, from Monday to Friday at the 9.30 PM slot…

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
ohhh..thats a twist..i want to seee this serial more...
merry911 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great concept. used in one of the SriDevi's Movie. But I think they would change story a bit to fit in serial. I would like to see this.
CoCoa_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i was waiting for this show....glad its on now