Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sue Nair thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: eljay

@Sue chech, this idiot Megala is more concerned about Anbu saaar than she was about Viswam, then why this business of going around and saying repeatedly that she loooves Viswam sooo much?  I am so irritated by her double faced character.

That odukali never listens to anybody but herself. Whatever she has made up her mind for ..she will definitely wants to execute it without listening to her family members suggestions.. Somehow she will convince them to listen to her nonsense....vinna ponna kudumbam..!!🤢

Supposing some idiot were to tell her that Manic's brains will be straighten up if she were to sleep with him then she might even do it without giving a second thought. I just can't stand her stupidity anymore.😡😡😡😡😡😡

I just hope Vishwa doesn't see eye to eye to her baseless proposal of looking into Maniac's problems.. Don't tell me she wants to be in the hospital to nurse him back to health personally..!🤬

Our tamil serials are really leading no where...this damn serial was suppose to have ended long time ago and yet those screwed up ppl are just stretching it forever..!!😡😡😡

Edited by Sue Nair - 14 years ago
eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
How I wish I could give a video camera to Nair bhaiya and ask him to take a video of chech giving those urugudhe marugudhe looks!  I know what would happen if I tried something like that - Mr. el will ask if I am sick or something!
Sue Nair thumbnail
Originally posted by: eljay

How I wish I could give a video camera to Nair bhaiya and ask him to take a video of chech giving those urugudhe marugudhe looks!  I know what would happen if I tried something like that - Mr. el will ask if I am sick or something!

Nair bhaiya will think I have gone insane just like Megala. Eljay...he just can't stand that Maniac, his looks and his laughter when Maniac achieves his plans. 😛 He will always say abt Maniac that "He is a mad fellow"

Any idea wat happen to Maniac's side kick? I missed those few episodes - I am sure Maniac found out abt him helping Vishwam to get back Megala...apporam enna achu?😍 Did he chase him out of his house or got somebody to finish him off (I forgot his name...)🤢
Edited by Sue Nair - 14 years ago