Priya, thanks ma - hmmmm so that rowdy guy
labakki fied 1 Lakh from maniac??? serves him
right - to quote Shreenidhi "sondha selavil sooniyam
vaikkirathu " 😉
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Thanks for the updates Priya..

maniackku appu mela aappu.. Too good to watch..

Looks like Megs will keep off from Subha since she spoke worng about vishwam..
eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Priya for the update.  I am waiting and dreading today's episode, and hoping that Roja gets back quickly!  Kadavule, please make Roja get well soon, and give her as much strength and energy as a sixteen year old girl, so that she can take back this wonderful serial!  (What a selfish request, eljay!  Idhu unakke nalla irukka?  Indha serials ellam paarthu ippo un buddhiyum ippadi poyaacha?)  I am assuming that Roja is under the weather, or else nothing will keep her from this updating business.  She seems to be addicted to this updating.
Edited by eljay - 14 years ago
priyakraman thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
One small request to Atina or any one of our moderators....can any of you please try to talk to this wonderful director and ask them to change the track or get this serial done..... athey pazhaya maavu archinde irrukango......Please... please...
priyakraman thumbnail
thanks a bunch eljay for updates... I saw the tail end of serial where diwa was looking at his baby pic... hmm.. looks like he is out of his mind.......anyhow one week of pulicha maavu is done....
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Eljay, I just can not sympathize with UBS -
she deserves to suffer - she and athai are peas of the
same pod !!!!
Aww Eljay, thanks for the wishes - U bet, I am under the weather - the equatorial one 😛 - We are in the process of relocating to India - hubby's business diversification and Roja putting her foot about going back !!😉 -it will be 2 establishments and so making both the homes livable is happening just now - Just hold forte for another week - week after, Roja will hug back RKO family , no sweat.

Priyaaa, hmmmm I am the Mod here but what is the use?? Director Vikram is so used to carrying this vethal that he just not feel the "weight" and poor Roja has to transport that vethal in to IF !!! But, with you and Eljay around, it is not such a big deal - gives Roja some ammunition to laugh and make others laugh - both the RKO family and the director deserve nothing better, anyways 😉
priyakraman thumbnail
oh Roja... Since I saw atina talking or getting the director /actors in the forum under uravugal... I just thought why can't our lovely director read and think of the 3 pava patta janmagal stuck with this megala.... where no action is really new... just pulicha mavu araikarathu... anyways... will see how it is shaping up....
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thannks for the updates eljay.. 🤗

priyakraman thumbnail
Eljay.. you are saved on Tuesday... No maniac evil smile.... Kudiyarasu thinam saved us ;)
priyakraman thumbnail
thank you eljay... intha varam COD&UBS varam.... pola irrukku.. intha divorce paper/advice /oppari than pola irrukku.. atleast republic day saves us... Btw, Eljay we are not supposed to ask any questions in the serial as there is no logic related to it.... Thank you again for the update:)