Frequent Posters

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Thanks for the updates eljay..
priyakraman thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thank you eljay. You take care of your wrist... Lets see whether it is athai's torture to Megs & tilaga or Maniac torture to us....
quick_silver thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi all, I visited India recently and had a chance to watch Megala. I was surprised to see that the guy playing Anbu does not look diabolical, but comical. What with his stupid hair-piece and all. Enna villain ivan, stupid nu thoni pochu....
priyakraman thumbnail
eljay, enna aachu unagalkku... nan update pannalam vandha... kadvul mathiri neengale update panniteengale!!! Thank you for wonderful update.. How is your wrist pain? for a sec I thought samy is in trouble....maniac is very sick......
eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: priyakraman

eljay, enna aachu unagalkku... nan update pannalam vandha... kadvul mathiri neengale update panniteengale!!! Thank you for wonderful update.. How is your wrist pain? for a sec I thought samy is in trouble....maniac is very sick......

Oops, sorryma Priya, I forgot that it was Thursday, even when I was writing the day and date, it didn't dawn on me that it was Thursday.  Vayasaachu!  Just blame it on my vayasu.  I am still taking it easy on my wrist, that is why my updates are brief.  It would have been better if you had updated, because it is so much better when you give the comments.
Edited by eljay - 14 years ago
eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks again, Priya!  I was dreading today's episode, thinking that I would have to watch that Anbu all over again, and Samy with his silly smile!  You saved me.
priyakraman thumbnail
I can feel my blood was really boiling when watching this silly maniac smile... it really irritates a lot...........I have no idea how long this is going to go.... kadvule intha directorku konjam moolai koduthu serial track matha sollu pa.... perumale...
malligai thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Eljay for the update.
They take so long to find out that Suba is a fake
and samy is her helper.
Thanks Malligai
honeydaisy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks for updates... really hate to see anbu and his cheap tactic...how long we has to bear with this esrial... dont know when viji will enter... or when will be boopathy;s opari...
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates eljay and priya..