Megala - Discussions Jan to March 2010 - Page 7

Posted: 14 years ago
Is Sakthi headed for a divorce?
Is Meghala going to marry Anbu?? Or am I dreaming???
thank you Eljay. appada.. nan thappichen inniki.. pavam neenga.. poor samyz!!! nadu theru thana!!
Thanks for thr updates eljay..

oh.. poor Smay.. got caught.. you run to Megs and update anbu's thiruvilayadal and save us man..
thanks for updates..everything waste samy...megs frog wont believe ur story ...coz anbu is saint...
Thanks for the updates eljay..
thank u eljay for update... ennatha solla... megs ku moolai vara porathu illai... maniac name matha vendum .. roja pls come and chnage the name... psyco is probably best fit... psyco thollai thodarum... namba nalla mattikittom....
Thanks Eljayma for your nice & crisp updates..👏

//.....Megala leaves, after promising to do something.  (I am surprised she didn't think of asking Anbu saaaaar.)....  //    
haahhhaa...that's good one!   👏 😃

Eppathaan intha Maniac maatuvaanooo?!!  Theriyalai! 😍 
Thanks for updates... how bakke is Megs... why she still support sAkthi? megs cant settle her own problem... Anbu 😡 i hope this serial end soon.....
eljay.. ungalakku oru porimayin thilakkam endru pattum kodakkalam... Roja.. Ungallakkum than... Ennal oneday pannarathukulla muzhi pithingidarathu ...
Megs ku brain ee illai.. iruntha thana think pannuva suyama?? we got to see this viji and co torture too......
Thanks for the updates eljay..