|| YRKKH Temptations - December 21st-25th||

Posted: 14 years ago

Hey all YRKKH-ians! This is now presenting our Newsletter that will be making its comeback after a few months! So, lets get started without any delays. =)

Are you new to the section? Or are you new to IF? Well, here's where you can catch up on the show and where you can introduce yourself and get started!

By roku_huseinfan

Mohit meets with an accident and Nandini expresses her feeling for mohit...but she don't tell him directly she loves him...Nandini agrees for marriage all at Singhaniya house are very happy...but Akshra is not...she know y Nandini took this decision... on the other hand Mohit to meets with a girl..but he tells his mother that he want a wife like nandini...there was a cute scene of naitik akshara ...at singhaniya house mama ji comes with his family...but as varsha was very worried akshra had to go to her maayka with out telling anybody.. naitik gets angry with akshra for this...naitik going agra for business trip but he is sick...so bhabhi ma want to sent akshra with him...

By: starry.phoenix

Mr. Mohit Chauhan aka Ayush Agarwal

Mohit is a Star....👏 5 Star for his Acting Skills...
He Really Carried it all off very wel...n evrything came out so Naturall....applaud for tht.!!
He managed to show all the Shades one cud have..
⭐️a Damn Serious Guy... whose Mother is Alwazz Nag Nag Naggin..
⭐️a Super Friendly Guy... who knows all the tricks of upliftin smone's Upset Mood n make him/her Laugh even in the Worst Situations of Life
⭐️ a Cute Lover Boy..MohIn's Dream Sequence ws worth appreciating....
so...Ayush We Wish you all the Very Best n Keep Rocking....!!! 

By: desi_baby07

[Dec.21] Mohit meets with a minor accident in which Nandini frantically panicks and runs to him. Nandini unintentionally expresses her love for Mohit, leaving Mohit stunned. Mohit says he's alright by calling her by her name, instead of "sweetheart". They feel awkward with each other afterward.

By: Archana_Naksh

Akshara-Nandini Rishta (Bhabhi-Nanad)
 The relationship between Akshara and Nandini is developing as Akshara is helping out Nandini in her love story with Mohit who is Naitik's best friend.

By: starry.phoenix

Mrs. Akshara Singhania

Akshara (umm...best Described as..our Very Own Crying Baby😭😭)
Taaliyaannnn...Claps Claps Claps...👏👏👏.
for
❤️ Supporting her Badi Nanad Nandini Didi Morally & Mentally in her Love Track with Mohit Ji
& also Nandini confiding her Inner Feelings for Mohit

⭐️ Taking Full Charge of the in-House responsibilies & doin all the Household works. The most important thing being ki "Gayatri Maa (aka Choti Dulhan) bhi khush hain usse.....This is Akshi's Biggest Achievement !!

😳 Apne Pati Parmeshwar (...."Hubby" for those who find it difficult to understand the Shudh Pyar ki Shudh Hindi Bhasha...Shudh nahi Samajhte...😉) ko (aree areyyy....hamare Munna Babu) ko Subah Subah Pyaar se Uthanaaa......although it ws a Pillow-Fight...kyunki Sunday ko Special Hona Chahiye....😆😆

Objecting for Nandini getting Married to a 42 Year Old Man oh hoooo Man or Buddhaaa...goshhh......the equation bums
Nandini + 14 Years = Buddha Dr.🤣

😵 For Getting Tensed n Nervous....pucho kyun...?? Are har cheez me Buraai nikaalne waale.....MamaJi Jo Aane wale Hain 🤓 Statutory Warning for Akshi : Har Kadam Phoonk-Phoonk Ke Rakhna !! 😆😆

😡 Naitik ki Daat Bhi Khaani Padi Hamari Nayi Bahu ko..... Har Kisi me Maamle pe Beech mein nhi bolna Chahiye..specially jb Maamla Super-Singhaania's ka ho !! Bolo Bhala....Jab Nandini is Accepting the Buddhe Dr. ka Rishta thn y is She Objecting !! Telll....Tell....

🤗 Hamari Varsha Uski Bhabhi ko Samjhaane ke liye... Lavanya se Darne ki Koi Jaroorat Nahi Hai.. Mere Shaurya Daadu Aese Nahi hai.... are arey koi to use Samjhao..... Boys are very Un-Predictable....u Never Knowwwwwwww...aur Kyun Naa Ho..Lavanya Hai Hi Itni Sundar !! 🤬

👍🏼 & Last But not the Least.... Mamaji Bhi Khush to Singhania's Bhi Khush.... "Thaari Bahu to Heera Hai Heera, Daddaji" & the song in the BG...Tune Jo Pallu Sambhal Liya.....🤣

Ab Itne Saare Achievements ke Baad Mrs. Akshara Singhania Jaa rahi hai Agra...Taj Mahal Dekhne...Naitik Naitik Naitik ke saath !!!! so We Wish them All the Best !! keep Crying 😭😭

By: roku_huseinfan

December 23, 2009

By: desi_baby07

Naitik: "Har rishtey ki ek seema hoti hai..." [Dec.24]

Naitik explains to Akshara that every relationship has a boundary which should not be crossed. After marriage, one has other responsibilities to handle.

By: Archana_Naksh

The Active member of the week this week is starry.phoenix

Sorry, this week there isn't a sig for you, but I'll try to get one provided from next week. 😳

Templates and Banners: sweet_shagun & -Ami-
YRKKH NL Team: Archana_Naksh, starry.phoenix, desi_baby07, roku_huseinfan, Ami
Edited by -Ami- - 14 years ago
hey very nice yar....
luved d banners...
bt i had sent u d active member of d week too.....y dd ya update tht yar???
Originally posted by Archana_Naksh

hey very nice yar....
luved d banners...
bt i had sent u d active member of d week too.....y dd ya update tht yar???

I didn't have a banner for that, so I'm trying to get one made and edit it.  Sorry. 😳
vry gud one..👏

bt no siggy n avi of the week tooo....................??😕
Originally posted by starry.phoenix

vry gud one..👏

bt no siggy n avi of the week tooo....................??😕

See, I sorta totally forgot to put up voting for siggy/avi of the week this weekend. So thats why I just didn't include. But it'll be there from next week since I'll be in the habit. 😳
Originally posted by -Ami-

See, I sorta totally forgot to put up voting for siggy/avi of the week this weekend. So thats why I just didn't include. But it'll be there from next week since I'll be in the habit. 😳

ok..no probzz...bt u cud hv done tht urslf...i dun think anyone will objct ! newaz...thnxx for putiin up the Nl....its lukin gr888 😃😃
Originally posted by starry.phoenix

ok..no probzz...bt u cud hv done tht urslf...i dun think anyone will objct ! newaz...thnxx for putiin up the Nl....its lukin gr888 😃😃

Haha, I could've but I didn't want it to be unfair and all. =P With voting, it'd get everyone's voting/choice. =)
Awesome NL Ami! Great work with everything & awesome entries everyone! 👏

Haha, I could've but I didn't want it to be unfair and all. =P With voting, it'd get everyone's voting/choice. =)

yaa..evn thts true.....no issues.....vl wait for the nxt Issuee.... 😉

I didn't have a banner for that, so I'm trying to get one made and edit it.  Sorry. 😳

itz k yar......even u get it u cn make it....
no srryz....
btw luved d headin "YRKKH TEMPTATION" n also d entire Nl...itz lukin awesome....😳