Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam

First Impressions...

Suhana Ahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey Guys,
i am Suhana...
i just thought of starting this topic here...
they show hasn't even started and i am already gone mad about it....

here you have to share how you got introduced to the show...

let me share mine...

i really don't watch any  show on colors, so its natural i never switch on the channel...
my sister watches Uttaran, she was doing that and i was in my room....
suddenly i heard the song Pal Pal Dil Ke Pas... i love that song like anything so i rushed to the lounge and saw this promo of YPNHK....
GOD!!! the moment i saw the promo, i was sure that this is gonna be my first serial on COLORS....
initially the song and then GAURAV KHANNA attracted me...
so this was my first intro with the show...

i would love to know all of yours...

love,
Suhana.

P.S: I f moderators feel this is an irrelevant topic, please close it.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Khushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The story had such a strong impression on me. I belong to a Brahmin family and thsi story seems soooo much like my uncle's(Chachu's)..Actually he fell in love with a Kayasth girl...and the kind of hurdles they both went through was likeeeeeeeee..man...
Its very tuff believe me...

So, i just got attracted to this show liek sooo much. and Plus it has Gaurav....who is just a brilliant actor and i always loved Yami ..since teh time she came in Chand ke paar chalo.
AshTara thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hi Im Ayesha...and Ashu on I-F...😊

I was just switching channels just like that and i just chanced upon the first promo....it was saying "Ye hai apne lucknow ka ganj...Hazratganj", and since i stay in lucknow near hazratganj, so i was naturally interested..😛..then i saw gaurav khanna and i was even more attracted to the show!  😳 also im really into love stories..😉 then i saw the other promos and quite liked them so i decided i wud defo watch this show...😊
bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Suhana🤗 Brilliant Topic😃... Hey Guys my name is bona.... I came to know about this show while watching Big Boss. From the first promo itself I felt this show is going to be superb. The storyline is fresh and different something that hasnt yet been tackled😳, Secondly I love Gaurav Khanna... he is currently one of the best actors on TV😳 and lastly the jodi look so innocent and fresh.. I am sure they going to rock😃
Toshibest thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hi!!i am shreya!!the story and the couples chemistry attracted me!!and the promo songs also like suhana!!i liked tumko dekha toh and pal pal dil ke paas!!!and gaurav has been my fav always😉

Edited by Toshibest - 14 years ago
Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hey everyone .. I'm Ekta .. but you guys can call me Eks 😳 

Hmm .. my first impressions of the show - Well, I'm a 100% GKholic .. so naturally, I had to check out what new show was he doing. Saw the promo, and fell in love with it .. instantly! 😃

Besides GK ofcourse ... I loooved the 'old world' charm it projected .. be it in terms of the background songs .. and the little little things, like writing love letters .. following the girl .. etc. I found them very very cuuuute!! And ofcourse .. GK SMILING!!! 😃 That was the biggest bonus!!! He hardly smiles in LNMDJ (those of you watching Love Ne .. would know what I mean 😆) as he is playing a serious (but super hot!! ☺️) Prithvi in it! So yes .. Abeer was a fab contrast to Prithvi ... which also goes to prove what a versatile actor Gaurav is!!

Am hoping for a beautiful love story .. with some cute moments to start off with. 😳 

@ Suhana - Lovely topic 😊
Edited by Ektaj - 14 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
I can see all Gaurav fans rushing quickly to this forum😆😉..Ekss I think we both came here with one motto only..Gaurav zindabad😆

Achha main reason which attracted me to this show besides Gaurav,is the whole Lucknow set up and a love story between a upper cast boy and lower cast girl..sounds a bit like the movie Ek duje ke liye which was a blockbuster😳

secondly I really liked the pairing of Gaurav and Yami..I saw Yami in the Imagine show called Chand ke paar chalo ..she is a good actress and is very charming..they both can hv a terrific on-screen chemistry😳

so mainly the story and the pairing attracted me towards this show😃
shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Suhana - Good topic..

I read in LNMDJ forum that there was a show in Colors in which GK is playing the lead.. as a true GKoholic, what else do u need to start seeing the show 😉

he was very different in the promo.. fully covered 😊 cute smile etc.. etc.. 

MrsBellamyBlake thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi guys, Moumi here .. Its same for me !! I am also a GKholic so obviously I had to watch Gaurav's new show ... Here Gaurav is a real cutiepie with his dazzling 1000 watt smile !!! Love him loads !!! 😳😳😳

Other than that the story premise is similar to my life .. My hubby is a Brahmin and I am a Mahisya ( lower caste ) .. Though we were married without any drama, I would like to see what happens when this type of love does not go smoothly ...   
ammygurl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
The story sounds good....Let's see how it turns out to be.:)

Ananya