YPNHK Daily Episode Discussion Thread #1

Posted: 14 years ago
Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam Daily Episode Discussion Thread

Hi Friends 😊

In this thread you all can discuss daily episode happenings of the show YPNKH.

Please keep the following rules in mind before discussing:
  • Please only discuss daily episodes here
  • No Chatting here, only discussions
  • Do not bash the show/actor/character
Enjoy discussing,
India-Forums Dev Team.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

As per tonight's synopsis they r gonna introduce Abeer and his family..so mayb we will hv to wait till the end of the week for Abeer-Leher meeting🤔..because mon=Abeer and his family intro..tues=Leher and her family intro..wed=Abeer and Leher in alone thinking about their dreamgirl and dreamboy in filmi style and finally thurs=Abeer-Leher about to meet when episode ends...fri=both meets finally😉😆😆

This is what happens in every love story😆😳..lets see if my prediction comes true😉😛
Originally posted by jyoti06

As per tonight's synopsis they r gonna introduce Abeer and his family..so mayb we will hv to wait till the end of the week for Abeer-Leher meeting🤔..because mon=Abeer and his family intro..tues=Leher and her family intro..wed=Abeer and Leher in alone thinking about their dreamgirl and dreamboy in filmi style and finally thurs=Abeer-Leher about to meet when episode ends...fri=both meets finally😉😆😆

This is what happens in every love story😆😳..lets see if my prediction comes true😉😛

👏 Nice Prediction Jyots!! I think something like that is probably likely to happen and they will meet eachother during Wednesdays episode and that after seeing eachother both of them think about their dream girl and dream boy and see eachothers faces?? 🤔
epi was too good...
highlight definately being ABEER... he is doing so well...
nice to see him in a tatally different role from that of LNMDJ...
i liked the change from serious Prithvi to the fun loving Abeer....
todays ep was pretty good
best part was gaurav of course
he looked soo cute
cant wait for tomorrows ep
Originally posted by **LATIKA**

todays ep was pretty good
best part was gaurav of course
he looked soo cute
cant wait for tomorrows ep

ur right
gaurav was so cute today
it was a really nice epi
waiting for tomorrow epi
Today's epi was good..i really like Abeer's character..his jokes are'nt that good of now :P..but hope they'll improve..but i like his fun-loving nature..
Hello everyone,
I loved todays show,characters are intresting with some humour thats what I liked best.
Needless to say loved Abeer😳❤️😆
Carefree nature of Abeer was very natural as he is still little immature.
I even liked the servants characterisation..LOL..I mean if we see all characters got their share of screen na,very logical.
The way dadi scolds that servant,LOL...all the time.
And the way Abeer compared patng to GFs and says hamari takkar ka mili nahi😆
Oh boy,seems I am liking everything related to Abeer😳
leher is so beautiful! I am falling for the show and this jodi...today's epi was nice...building up to the big bone of contention between the two families...
Leher is soooo stunning... And Abeer is just swoon worthy. lol-- Its just so cute between them. Can't stop watching the Pyaar ki dastan sequence. All the other characters are great as well.. really like Lehers little sis and Abeers sis.Edited by Mari1986 - 14 years ago