Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam

Gaurav as Abeer:Pass or Fail ??

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
Just loved the style of Abeer😳..Gaurav was amazing as Abeer👏👏..his intro while he was flying the kite was very well shown👏👏...the way he compared the kite with his girlfriend is hilarious😆😆..it looks like he is a typical mamma's boy who loves to go out with his friends,do some masti and all that but not a studious or a serious guy type whereas his dadi thinks he is studying in the terrace when he is busy flying kites😆😆..

Just loved his carefree attitude and the way he showed his disinterest for girls thus proving that he is not a casanova type👏😳

One thing which is very realistically shown in this serial is the way his mother was pressursing everyone in the house for his marriage and that too at such an early age when he should b studying..this is a very common problem in places like UP,Bihar and Lucknow where children r married off at 18-19 yrs when they don't even hv the maturity to take responsiblity of a married life..

Abeer's family looks small and interesting...a typical dadi who knows only to order her daughter-in-law and is hving very conservative thoughts regarding caste..Father who is extra proud of being in the upper caste and the richest man in town..mother who too is hving old thoughts when it comes to marriage and selecting the girl for her son..bas only the son looks like a modern and bindaas types who is looking for his sapno ki rani😳..

Why I get a feeling that this Pathak's daughter Deepa might form the vampish triangle in Abeer-Leher love story later thanks to Deepa's mother Veena who is busy building castles in the air😉😆😕..

Lastly precap looks damn interesting and I loved the way the two r gonna meet..first through eye-locking and then the whole face-to-face meet😳😳...

The episode belongs to Gaurav..he was looking very energetic in this role and is perfect as the free bird Abeer Bajpayee👍🏼..His acting was superb👏..and he got completely immersed into the skin of the character especially when he said "No girl till now could match upto my standards" with perfect attitute and style😎😳...

I think after LNBDJ's serious cool dude Prithvi ..this is a refreshing change for Gaurav as the more lively and energetic Abeer..this shows his versatility as well😳

What are your thoughts on Gaurav as Abeer...??😳..For me he passed with distinction today in Abeer's role😆😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Khushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Gaurav as Abeer is definetly Pass from my side.

He is a total charmer.GK never disapponts you with any of his role. He does his work so convinsingly.

No one could have played Abeer-the perfect youngster with the perfect UP touch  other then GK. I give him 10 on 10.

The first episode just belongs to him.

Maz. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I think gaurav did ok...although for me it slightly kinda felt over the top...maybe thats how its supposed to be...dunno..

After watching him as prithvi in Love Ne....Abeer will take time getting used to..i hope to fall in love with this character too..
mayur_fan1 thumbnail
4 me gaurav has definately pass and dat to wid distinction he is a gr8t actor
and wat so eva roles he takes he promises us fun and fun and fun

nilambari thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
DEFINATLY HE PASS.....
AAJ KE EPISODE ME MY FAV LINE"KITE IS HIS GF"..MERI GF😳😳😳 HAI..MERE ISHARE P HI CHALTI HAI......
Arya311 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
may be I'm too early to judge this new avatar...but it just didn't click to me as prithvi did from the very start!

to be true...i would have never watched lnmdj if it had not been Prithvi and damini being played by  GK and CS!

GK and CS are the reasons i got so hooked to this show...........

and even though it is the same GK in this new show.....i felt really very detached.........may be give it time...but you know how they say that first impressions do make a lot of point in shaping a relationship...well i say it does in fictional world too....i always had the same thing with my other normal shows and books as well.....the first character that i get hooked on stays my favorite for the rest ............

and that did happen with prithvi......and well ya Prida

but not yet with lallaji?!!😕

may be give it a week or so...........lets see if Abher do any magic?! But nothing's like Prida magic!😉

TIA.Tia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yes I totally agree with Maz... after seeing Gaurav in such a wonderful and different role as Prithvi... the character of Abheer looked just like anyother boy... not much difference from his character of Sharman... infact I find quite a few similarities btw Abheer and Sharman.. which he had already done before.. but anything to see Gaurav smiling... haiii
Maz. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@Tina: yup those who liked him as Sharmaan may find it easier to like him as Abeer...but for a PriDaholic like myself....i will need a lot of time..and something really outstanding from GK to go crazy over Abeer!
Suhana Ahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: jyoti06

Just loved the style of Abeer😳 ya me too... i went just ga-ga over him...😳..Gaurav was amazing as Abeer👏👏toatlly mind blowing... i was like... muah to you man....😉..his intro while he was flying the kite was very well shown👏👏 yah that scence was very well captured... i loved the kind of introduction they gave him... GOOD JOB creatives....👏...the way he compared the kite with his girlfriend is hilarious😆😆yah i also found that part really funny... Good Job here by the dialogue writters... light comic style... too good......it looks like he is a typical mamma's boy who loves to go out with his friends, typical fun loving boy... almost every boy is like that at his age, i feel... and the thing i loved here is... he is not shown a different guy as most soap makers make there heros... his normal n ordinary style made him extra ordinary....do some masti and all that but not a studious or a serious guy type whereas his dadi thinks he is studying in the terrace when he is busy flying kites😆😆.. yah... i also found that very funny😆😆

Just loved his carefree attitude and the way he showed his disinterest for girls thus proving that he is not a casanova type👏😳  sho shweet it was... very januable character...

One thing which is very realistically shown in this serial is the way his mother was pressursing everyone in the house for his marriage and that too at such an early age when he should b studying..this is a very common problem in places like UP,Bihar and Lucknow where children r married off at 18-19 yrs when they don't even hv the maturity to take responsiblity of a married life.. his mother i feel portrayed a perfect mother... most of Mums do that.... ok i dont know anything about the culture but if you say so... its good they are including the traits n customs of the set up place....

Abeer's family looks small and interesting... agree...a typical dadi who knows only to order her daughter-in-law and is hving very conservative thoughts regarding caste right typical oldy... abit irriating......Father who is extra proud of being in the upper caste and the richest man in town.. GOD!!! checked his attitude??? itna proud bhi nahin hona chahiye....mother who too is hving old thoughts when it comes to marriage and selecting the girl for her son.  hmmm.. right....bas only the son looks like a modern and bindaas types who is looking for his sapno ki rani😳..  mere sapno ki rani kab aaye gi tu??? aayi rut mastani kab aaye gi tu... chali aa hoo chaali aa...lolz....

Why I get a feeling that this Pathak's daughter Deepa might form the vampish triangle in Abeer-Leher love story later thanks to Deepa's mother Veena who is busy building castles in the air😉😆😕.. i dun know but i didnt feel that.... she seemed to be a sensible girl who is all aware of her position.... but yes the mom is really weird...

Lastly precap looks damn interesting and I loved the way the two r gonna meet..first through eye-locking and then the whole face-to-face meet😳😳...  even i am very impatient to watch that.... GOD!!! the precap was very tempting...😳

The episode belongs to Gaurav..he was looking very energetic in this role and is perfect as the free bird Abeer Bajpayee👍🏼 tru agree 100%... GAURAV was the main highlight of the epi.....His acting was superb👏tere jaise koi kahan 10 on 10.... i just felt like singing the song for him......and he got completely immersed into the skin of the character especially when he said "No girl till now could match upto my standards" with perfect attitute and style😎😳...  ahaa... i just loved when he said that... muahh....

I think after LNBDJ's serious cool dude Prithvi ..this is a refreshing change for Gaurav as the more lively and energetic Abeer..this shows his versatility as well😳   GAurav has proved he is a versatile actor i mean amazing transformation... from Serious Prithvi to lively n fun loivng Abeer... hats off...

What are your thoughts on Gaurav as Abeer...??😳..For me he passed with distinction today in Abeer's role😆😳  Distinction ya sure... i will give him 100% marks... GAurav is a magician... he is too good.... mere liye he has passed with flying colors...

love,
Suhana,

P.S: nice post....

Edited by Suhana Ahmed - 14 years ago
Arya311 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lol maza! i would never go gaga over abeer as for Prithvi.....Abeer is like a typical guy......but Prithvi is all things atypical and that's why we will have a hard time adjusting to Abeer..........hehehehhe...but I will definitely watch Abeer for more of GK's AWESOME DAWSOME smiles!😆😆😆