-Imu.M- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

Friends, I Just watched the episode, I kind of liked it but the Girls Make up is Petrfying, 😲😲 ..
However, I really liked mother and daughter's relationship, it was touching. Although, I must ask, If she can't bear people calling her scary or anything, why is she hiding her daughter's beauty ?? .. I thought the mother is ready to bear everything just for the safety of her daughter ?? ..

Pani Ka Doctor, the way Nakusha's Mum were checking the Pipe, I laughed and called her Pani Ka Doctor 🤣
🤣🤣

At the last part, where she went out to kill the Baba, I think her husband, I think it was supposed to be Serious but instead it was funny 
🤣, the people in the slum too were laughing at her and I laughed at it too.

From todays epsiode, what i can say is that, the Ayee's Character is going to be strong and I can't wait to see the moment, when Nakusha get's a make over,

From me, I give the show 👍🏼 .. Satisfying episode i say.

Regards
Imran
Edited by Imran94 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CoCoa_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i havent watched it yet but will do today and then i will write my comments
karipa thumbnail
ya this drama seems interesting
Somya_2200 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
luks like from yest's episode... where nakusha's mom ws dreaming she was physically abused n that bar dancer was her where her hubby n her frens were drunks n misbehaving with her... thats why she wants to hider her daughter's beauty so that her hubby can never use her or in some flesh trade... may be she had past related with bar dance or flesh trade...