An episode with fantastic scenes!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
Hello friends..😃

OMG!! what an episode..lovely music, lovely situations, lovely environment..just perfect..😃

Firstly i gotta say that Yami was wonderful , Her dialogues and scenes with her family seemed so real and so genuine.

Today's episode had so many fab scnes that its diff to choose  "The Scene Of The Day"-Like

- Leher's entry scene, when Abeer tries to just get a glimpse of her.
-The rain scene, when Leher's duppata flies and falls on Abeer..OMG..That scene was adorable.
-The scene in which Abeer drops the catch as soon as he sees Leher.

All the 3 scenes were fab..but if i gotta choose one then i would choos ethe ball dropping scene. It was soooooooooooo cute. The way he looked at her..OMG..😳

Which was your scene of the day??

-Khushi

Edited by _Khushi_ - 14 years ago
Yes Khushi! I loved the whole episode. It was just amazing. Abeer is totally fida over her. Just in a first glimps. And the terrace scene where they meet was also great. And the song def suited the moment. Can't wait til tomorrow.
I loved all the scenes that you stated but I loved Abeer jumping from leher's house's rooftop to rooftop of his house. I totally forgot about the rooftops of some houses in India. I am waiting for the romance to start on the rooftop.😍
haaye..such a cute romance....
I agree with you Khushi!! I loved the whole episode, the episode was really good the scenes could not get any better!!