~Tanha Safar~ ArMan SS: PART ONE Pg.4 (01/02)

Posted: 14 years ago
Hey Guys! I'm Palchin. I am from the Kis Desh forum. I write several Fanfics, Oneshots, and Shortstories on Premeer. But when I came to this forum, I was suprised to not see any. I really love the concept of Pavitra Rishta and Archu-Manav. There was an idea that had been buzzing around in my mind and so I thought of writing a SS for ArMan. The concept will be very different and some characters will be different. But if you want me to give it a try, then please do post you comments! If I get a sufficient amount of comments, then I will continue. Thanks for reading and take care!

Palchin😃

~~~~~Updated: 12/30/09

*SORRY GUYS! I decided to change the title!!! Now its called "Tanha Safar."  *

Characters

Manohar Karanjkar: Same

Sulochana Karanjkar: Same

~~~~~~

(New Characters)

Milind Karanjkar: (Akashdeep Saigal)

Rani Karanjkar: (Reena Kapoor)

Sagar Karanjkar: (Chaitanya Choudhary)

Kajal Karanjkar: (Surveen Chawla)

Mili Karanjkar: (Rucha Gujarati)

Index

Prologue: Page 2

Part One: Page 4

Palchin❤️
Edited by Dr.Smart - 14 years ago
oh please do a fanfic ... we do have a few fanfic concepts in this forum but i would love to read more ....

i am really bad at writing fanfics so i wait for people to write them.... please do one for Arman !!!
plzzzzzzzz do fanfic it would be great!!!!!!!
i waiting for ur fanfic
Yeah plzz go ahead would love to read.....
yep same here...ArMan fanfic wil b awesome:)plz do write a fanfic on them:)
Ya plz do make a fan fic 4 ArMan
i'm not a good writer  at all n wait 4 people to write them so i can read them n it would be very greatfull if u start a new fanfic 4 ArMan
i will be waiting forward 4 ur new fanfic
N ya u r right that PR forum do not have many fanfics n i would love to read urs as u have written very good ones.
anywayz PR rockzzzz!!!!
Yes Fanfics would be great! Thanks in advance!
Originally posted by aartifarty

oh please do a fanfic ... we do have a few fanfic concepts in this forum but i would love to read more ....

i am really bad at writing fanfics so i wait for people to write them.... please do one for Arman !!!

Hey thanks for encouraging me. I will post the prologue very soon. Please do leave long comments. I love reading them. Thanks once again!

Palchin

Originally posted by nishr

plzzzzzzzz do fanfic it would be great!!!!!!!
i waiting for ur fanfic

Thanks a lot for your appreciation. I will write soon so remember to comment.

Palchin

Originally posted by mitts

Yeah plzz go ahead would love to read.....

Hey thanks for encouraging. I will write soon! Thanks once again.

Palchin

Originally posted by GHT_ArMan

yep same here...ArMan fanfic wil b awesome:)plz do write a fanfic on them:)

Thanks and I will make this Fanfic cum Short story. I hope you read the prologue and leave you comments!

Palchin

Originally posted by Alisha_01

Ya plz do make a fan fic 4 ArMan  Thanks for encouraging. Will write it!
i'm not a good writer  at all n wait 4 people to write them so i can read them n it would be very greatfull if u start a new fanfic 4 ArMan  Don't worry. I am not the best writer in the world either. But I try my best and write the story so that you all love it. And I think you should give it a try in writing one yourself. Trust me, it will turn out great.
i will be waiting forward 4 ur new fanfic  I will post the prologue soon so remember to leave a long comment. I love reading them.
N ya u r right that PR forum do not have many fanfics n i would love to read urs as u have written very good ones. Thanks once again for encouraging me. So have you read any of my other works? If yes, which ones? Hope you like them all.
anywayz PR rockzzzz!!!! I totally agree...

Palchin

Originally posted by kshre25

Yes Fanfics would be great! Thanks in advance!

No. Thank you and I will be waiting to read you comment on the prologue. Thanks!

Palchin
~ Tanha Safar ~

Prologue

~~~

Imagine a life without colors. Everything just plain black or white. The black symbolizing the evils in the world. The white symbolizing the true love and affection still present in the world. In the struggle between black and white, the black seemed to have taken over. In turn, there was no joy, no pleasure, and above all, no love that existed in her world.

Imagine having the family, that you loved dearly, betray you. But once again, the family consisted of both the caring as well as the evil beings. But as the black have taken over the white, the evil had over powered the true love that existed. The evil beings took the decisions no matter what.

The people you thought loved you to death were the same ones that caused the death of her love, her soul, her everything.

The people that you trusted your life upon had gifted you uncountable tears.

Imagine a lifeless life with a lifeless body. The body functioned properly, but it just existed. There was no soul that resided inside the body. The soul was simply destroyed that day he was taken away from her.

This was her nightmare of a life. Archana's life. For the past six years, she has endured living a lifeless life. Everyday she would pray that what happened to her wouldn't end up happening to any other girl in the world. There was only reason behind her existence. Her baby sister who was the apple of her eye. Archana would do anything to save her from any harm. And she would definitely fight the world if they make her go through what she is going through.

The people who had harmed her were no strangers. The culprits were the same people that she trusted the most. Her very own father and her two elder brothers were her culprits.

She was never able to understand how her own father could destroy her life, her soul, and most importantly, her love. The brothers that promised to protect her every Raksha Bandhan had murdered her soul for eternity. Yes, for eternity. Every moment, every breath that passed without him was like an eternity.

He was her life, her soul, her heart, her breath, her smile, her everything. He had taught her how to live life to the fullest. He had taught her to be strong, self-reliant, and independent. But what impacted her most was that he taught her how to love. He became her life. The same life that her greedy father and brothers took away from her.

The only thing that they cared about was their "so-called" reputation, their prominent status, and money. They never looked beyond making a profit. Money was what they cared about the most. Under the influence of their own greediness, they sacrificed her. Completely sacrificed her without any regret.

As she stood there, glancing outside the window, she tried to find his face in the moon. This was what she did every night. She stood there to look at the twinkling sky, and the white moon. Why did they do that to her? Was money everything that mattered?

The moon's color mirrored the color of the saree she had on. A plain white saree. She was a widow, his widow.  Six years ago, she was adorned with a scarlet colored salwar suit, her wedding dress. And that same night, her father and her brothers had snatched him away from her. For the past six years, this was the only color she found suitable for herself. White. She was his and would always be his. She had chosen to die the day he was taken away. But when she thought of her sister, she made a vow that whatever happened with her, she would let it happen to her baby sister. Never would that happen to her baby sister. History would not repeat itself. And Archana would make sure for that!

~~~

That's it for the Prologue. I hope you all ike it. Waiting to read long comments on how it was. The concept is a little different and I promise that you all will like it or sure. I will update when I get the right time, but they will be long updates for sure. For now, I can't wait to read you views. Thanks and take care!

Palchin

Edited by Dr.Smart - 14 years ago
Awwwww....simply can't wait 4 the frst part..beautiful Prologue.....absolutely beautiful👏👏👏luved it :)n do post d frst part soon...:)