So emotional, Can't wait tomorrow!

-Imu.M- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

Friends,
One thing is for sure, Rich people stay rich by not giving money to others, even the ones who work for them. In today's episode Nakusha asked for some money from her owner, But she refused by saying what if she runs away. She cried really badly, It was true what she said, nothing would have happend, if the owner gave her 500 rupess. People are just so damn greedy. 😡😡 .. People these days 😡 ...

Another thing, Nakusha really got me today, the street boyz were arm wrestling and who ever would loose would have get up and ask Nakusha to marry him. Nakusha is so sweet, She didn't take it as a serious, she knew the boyz are joking around. She smiled and gave the guy a small slap on the face asking him to smile.

I really liked the scene where the family was so happy seeing some new clothes, grocerries and more,
I wonder how people become so happy by getting some small things. 😳😳😳 ..

I can't wait to see tomorrow's episode, I'm sure that the newspaper article will be an insult for sure, maybe it will be an comparison between Naku and a beautiful girl.

I personally loved the Episode today, If you have not watched it, I say go for it, it will make you sad and happy too. 😳😳

Regards
Imran

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sharona- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
just saw it luved it expect for the owner part ....god i wanted to slap the owner.
what exactly did nakusha do to get money?? photoshoot? the little guy (her brother) cracks me up 😆 and today Naku was jst awesome and sweet....the way she cares for her family, i thought she would really hit the guy but she was very nice 😊

Edited by -Sharona- - 14 years ago
-Imu.M- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -Sharona-

just saw it luved it expect for the owner part ....god i wanted to slap the owner.
what exactly did nakusha do to get money?? photoshoot? the little guy (her brother) cracks me up 😆 and today Naku was jst awesome and sweet....the way she cares for her family, i thought she would really hit the guy but she was very nice 😊

I Know, she was something i didn't expect her to be, i thought she'd get mad and start shouting at that guy, saying Your making fun of me or something, But instead she turned out to be really sweet.😳 ..
Her Brother is funny Indeed.

Same ere, if i could, I would have slapped that Owner. Although I thought he friend won't do anything for her but I am sure they did something bad with her face, I just want to see what exactly they did. 😕