Gaurav!U r just superb.

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
It's very difficult 4 an actor 2 do two daily soaps together.Many actors hv left one show 2 do another but Gaurav didn't.He is doing 2 shows all together.👏

Both his shows love ne and yeh pyar r totally different shows.One is a youth based show and another is more or less a social issues based show.Of course both da serials r luv stories,i don't deny this.
Even da characters he is playing in da shows r totally different.Prithvi and Abeer r as different as chalk and cheese.One is a very serious,khadoos,introvert and an unromantic person whereas da other one is funloving,talkative,romantic and jolly person. Prithvi hardly smiles in da show whereas Abeer's face is always lighting with smiles.😊

Only Gaurav can do such different roles at da same time.

Hats off 2 u,Gaurav!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hey lkd ur post.......good 1....👍🏼....n yup gaurav is doin gr8 .......handlin 2 daily shows is vryyyyyy difficult.........he mus b shootin fr 20hrs a day  fr sure.........his role as prithvi hs bcum popular widout bn promotd by d channel n PH .......bt m sure him as abeer is gonna get loads of media attention n ll bcum popular as well.....😊......
shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yes Subha...
lalla rocks 😊
Toshibest thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

yeah!! he is one of the finest actor in the industry!!.😛..he carries out every character with ease and smoothly!!

hats of to him😛😛

koolgal25 thumbnail
ya u r absolutely ryt  i think gaurav is just a superb actor but he luks good in abeers role cause v all get to see his cute smile n his romance isnt it guys but dat dsnt mean i dont lik him as prithvi i m just saying abeers suits him personally wat say guys
anju101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I agree. I like how he's able to take you to 2 different characters at the same time and make you believe that they're different.
lnmdj_greatfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
heyy he's GK rite ??? so he has to be the best na ??? dont u agree ... it mite definately be difficult fr him bt he says he likes it ... hats off to him yaar ... he's simply the best ...
Suhana Ahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
totally n completely agree to you...
GAurav simply is awesome...
kudos to you man...