Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam

Nupur buries differences with Dheeraj K - Article

-Aysha- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

Nupur buries differences with Dheeraj Kumar

Nupur Alankaar is back with Dheeraj Kumar's production house. She had acted as Halki bua in his Betiyann but then made an abrupt exit.

Reports then suggested that the actress had quit the show owing to her differences with Creative Eye, Kumar's production house. And according to sources, she is now in its newly-launched Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam. She will play a pivotal role but a cameo.

Confirming the news Nupur says, "Yes, I am doing the show and it feels great to be back with them. I cannot divulge any details about my role."

So how did the two parties kiss and make up? "There were no issues at all. I never had any differences with the production house and my issue was only with the direction team. In fact, I had become popular as Halki ben. But after a point of time, I felt saturated and requested them to let me off so that I could take up new shows. I had informed them eight months before I actually quit. But I quit because of my differences with the direction team. The assistant director on the show spoke to me disrespectfully and the director later wanted me to apologise for the same or he said he wouldn't start the shoot. I apologized but I left for my self-respect and dignity. It was a bitter parting because neither I nor they tried to discuss the issue. But I had no problems with the production house whatsoever. People wrote anything they wanted because I chose to remain quiet. I was overwhelmed when Dheeraj ji met me on the sets of Yeh pyaar' and welcomed me back."

Talking about the direction team on Yeh Pyaar', the actress says,"Nikhil Sinha, the director is very talented and is doing a fabulous job. He is also extremely courteous to all the actors on the show."

Well all's well that ends well.

Edited by aysha_18 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 14 years ago
TellyChakkar articles are NOT ALLOWED to be posted on IF.

Topic to be closed.