Ananya's YPNHK Written update 30th Dec

ammygurl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey guys..Ammu here! I have a complaint. Well, I saw so many views on my previous topics but found soo li'l comments and like posts...Well, I am very Vert hurt by this. It takes me an hour to sum up the show for you..The half hour for watching and half to write! I would be VERY grateful if you comment or just for a second, like the post. Any post for that matter, the video uploaders too, put in a lot of effort to provide you withe the videos..So...I guess now you KNOW what to do!
Cheers
Ananya
Here's the overview of the episode aired on 30th december 09.

1) The show starts with Abeer folding hands and intensely gazing at Leher. Leher shies away and on being asked by her sister about Abeer, she denies everything! A cute scene! :)

2) The next scene describes the Kayasth household nagging about Abeer's antics and his "awaaragardiyaan". They were glad that they have kept their son ankur out of all this. As if!
And oh! A ball strikes the window of leher's household! first mistake!

3) Abeer's friends tease him about Leher and he shies away. Leher's sister keep pestering her about Abeer. And Abeer keeps watching her. The kayasths go away and abeer hopes are whimpered. Abeer and his friends enjoy tea at some random stall. Veena is again interfering in the Vajyapee household which is not liked by the grandmother and Veena is teased about being soo concerned about Abeer, more than his mother, that is. Mrs. Vajyapee also doesn't like it and she openly says about it to Veena. Veena is dumbstruck!

4) The scene shifts to Kayasth household and Leher's chachi discourages the girls to go outside as they believe the boys here are more of fun loving people and can hurt their girls in many manner! Leher ponders upon this and a decided look on her face appears! The scene again shifts to the vajyapee household where mrs. VAjyapee out of anger and irritation scolds Baanke and goes to the kitchen to fetch some oil. She orders Baanke to call Lalla to their place.! And poor Baanke, as always, agrees!

5) After the break, Leher's concerned chachi asks the girls to change clothes and Baanke asks Abeer to come with him. Abeer agrees and well, sees Leher coming out of here place with her sister. He asks if he needs any help and Leher refuses.

6) Thanks to her sister, she tells him that their suitcase is not opening due to the misplacement of the key. Abeer the sweetheart leads them to the chaabhiwala and finds him missing. He pouts and then thinks of some idea and rushes home.

7) Post break scene describes Abeer's eagerness to help Leher. He distorts everything, and asks for the keys. He takes his mom's keys and rushes off to meet her. ON asking, Abeer's mom comes to know about the girls and she gets upset.

8) Good thing- The first scene!

9) Bad thing- everything! No good epi today. No AbHer chemistry...boring Saas bahu talks!

10) Advice to the creatives- Go get a life and get a fast grip on the story!! We want Abher chemistry...Whether they listen or no, let's see how the show shapes up...Good bye till the next epi.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanks u.........................
-renu- thumbnail
hello friends....i found the epi...very very cute....πŸ˜›

but i thought the editing is a bit weak.....scenes seem to drag a bit....😊

but the lead pair is just too cute...i thought......πŸ˜› 
ammygurl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: rsk2fan-renu-

<FONT size=3>hello friends....i found the epi...very very cute....πŸ˜›</FONT>

<FONT size=3>but i thought the editing is a bit weak.....scenes seem to drag a bit....😊</FONT>

<FONT size=3>but the lead pair is just too cute...i thought......πŸ˜›</FONT>

Yes..I completely agree!!!
minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks Ananya!!! It was a very cute episode!!!!
-Afeelicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the update
it was a sweet episode
bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome Update AnanyaπŸ€—
lilprincess95 thumbnail
thankyouuu shooo much