Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rahul891976 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Myself Brahmin and hail from Allahabad.
rahul891976 thumbnail
I am brahmin from Lucknow (JANKIPURAM) and working in MUMBAI.
regularinfo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rahul891976

I am brahmin from Lucknow (JANKIPURAM) and working in MUMBAI.

Hello u new here? Welcome to our forum.
please do sign the save YPNHK petition if u like Abeer and Leher.
Akshirani02 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
brahmin here. i would have married abeer LOL!!!!
Mini17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i m a brahmin from bangalore.......being a metro even in banglore v can see children fighting wit der parents for inter-caste marriages..........
Edited by padminir - 13 years ago
ssroomani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: padminir

i m a brahmin from bangalore.......being a metro even in banglore v can see children fighting wit der parents for inter-caste marriages..........

Hi Padminir, I live in Bangalore too..........are you new on the forum....are you a YPNHK fan?  ....welcome to the mad world of Abherians........๐Ÿ˜Š

Mini17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ssroomani

Hi Padminir, I live in Bangalore too..........are you new on the forum....are you a YPNHK fan?  ....welcome to the mad world of Abherians........๐Ÿ˜Š

thank u........... i was a silent reader all dese days....... just saw this interesting topic n commented on it....... sad dat YPNHK is ending๐Ÿ˜ญ anywayz where do u reside in b'lore?????????
LoveStruck21 thumbnail
Can someone explain what that even means? What is a Brahman, and the other....

I was born and raised in the US...and I have watched a few episodes of YPNHK a few times here and there, and fail to understand what the fuss is about regarding all the hate due to caste.

Is it religion that is being argued upon? Social standpoint...like what does "Brahman" actually mean....

Sorry if it sounds ignorant, but I just was not raised in such an atmosphere, hence the confusion.Edited by LoveStruck21 - 13 years ago
--Ratna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
LOVESTRUCK 21....hi....understand your confusion .....living out of India you loose touch with all this......it is not the religion that is causing all this fuss.....religion means Hindu ,Muslim .Christian etc.....each religion is again divided into certain sects....Brahmans and Khayasths are such sects in Hindu religion.....in certain parts of India all these divisions matter....it feels sad in this day and age....if you read the other posts in this thread maybe it will make more sense...hope my explanation helped ...TC