Problem Over New Serial

Suhana Ahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
oh no....

God Bless this Serial... i dont want it to go off air under any circumstances,
its a Fab show and i want it to continue.... please settle your issues soon....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ritz- thumbnail

Plz Rajita Sharma and Creative Eye solve your problems before it effects the show. No wonder Rajita Sharma did not reply to TB people. I guess she is pretty mad that they did not let her co-produce the show. Par baat court taak chali giye.😲 Wow they have atleast 260 episodes of script already written. I so want that script in my hands NOW. 😆 I want the show to continue on. thanks tanai for sharing.

Edited by rit435 - 14 years ago
ammygurl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Oh! I dun want this serial to go off air!!!

:(

Thanks anyways...:) for the notification!

Ammu
Suhana Ahmed thumbnail
@ rit435: right... i think all us fans shud make a plan for stealing the script... phir dekhte hain how they shut down the serial...lolz.... DHOOM 3 bane gi... stars sab ke sab YPNHK fans... hehehe....

@ Ammu: ya right atleast we shud now be prepared for the show going off air anythime...
achanak se shock nahin  lage ga....
bluedollie thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i hope it doesnt go off air....the concept is good so they should give the original writers their credit...this is the least they can do....
-Ritz- thumbnail
@ suhana- I am so in it. let's make Dhoom 3. 😉 I want that script but if we get caught I am so not jumping from a cliff. 😆 
I am crossing all fingers, toes, and legs and hoping they will settle their dispute but jab court aa jaye tu pata nahi kitna time lage ga. so everyone still hope for the best. Do not stop watching the show coz of this. These things are bound to happen when we are dealing with the top rated channel and Colors is at the top spot. So I am hoping the Channel will be sensible enough to settle it.
TIA.Tia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
That's really very sad... I hope they solve their differences very soon.. looking frwd to the show to continue and thanks Tanai for sharing the info.
Suhana Ahmed thumbnail
Originally posted by: rit435

@ suhana- I am so in it. let's make Dhoom 3. ok me and you are in... HELLO guys who else want to join in the gang of theives?????? 😉 I want that script but if we get caught I am so not jumping from a cliff. 😆 oh come on yar... atleast after watching two dhooms, we have gained much experience that we wont be caught.... we have seen na what mistakes KAbir n Mr. A made, we wont be repeating them....

I am crossing all fingers, toes, and legs and hoping they will settle their dispute but jab court aa jaye tu pata nahi kitna time lage ga. so everyone still hope for the best. same here... i am all praying the settle their things soon... nd the show remains unaffected....Do not stop watching the show coz of this. dun worry i am not going to do this.....These things are bound to happen when we are dealing with the top rated channel and Colors is at the top s pot. So I am hoping the Channel will be sensible enough to settle it.  everythings gonna be alright... i am sure... and yes agree to you... such dispute arises when the dealing party is a strong one....

Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
But Rajita's name is there in the credits .. right in the beginning .. as the dialogue n story writer! And also as the creative head .. if I;m not mistaken. Then whats all this about them not getting the credit 😕 ðŸ˜•
-Ritz- thumbnail
@ Suhana- Okay you have convinced me. I am fully in. Hum Saath Saath Hain.

@ Ektaj- I know even I saw that Rajita Sharma is included as the creative head and story, screenplay and dialogue but I guess she is only getting the credit for few episodes.
there was an article in TB: