Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam

TB article- Prachi shah!

ammygurl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
TB article! Discuss here....:)

Prachi Shah makes a comeback with Colors'Yeh Pyar Na Hoga Kam...
Prachi Shah famously known as Pooja Virani of Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi returns after a year on television with Colors' Yeh Pyar Na Hoga Kam…

Prachi says, "Yes after a year and 2 months, I am back to work. I needed the break as I delivered a baby. She is one year old now and her name is Khianya."

But the new mom is happy to be back on the scene. She says, "But it's wonderful to be back. Especially on a channel like Colors. Also, this is first time I am working with Creative Eye. So I'm looking forward to a new working experience especially with my role so particularly sweet and innocent."

Prachi does not regret the fact that she is playing a grown-up girl's mother. She says, "I'm ok with a mother's role because the trend which is going on nowadays is such that nobody will give me a lead role. People are looking for new faces. The character is very sweet and the character has to be young because she is married at early age. There is not much age gap between the character and her daughter."

However, juggling both the baby and work is not easy. The actress confesses, "It's extremely difficult not at all easy to work leaving a small baby at home. But I have to do it. The whole year that I was at home I used to feel guilty because I wasn't working and now when I have started working I am feeling because I am (Laughs)!"

What about her co- actors? "Initially I was thinking how will the girls be but when I met them I was relieved. Also this is first time I am working with Tushar Dalvi but he is not entirely new to me as I have met him during social parties," signs off Prachi.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Suhana Ahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
thanx Ammu for the article...
i really admire Prachi, she played an awesome mother to Prachi in Kayamath....
and she really is a big heart to leave her small baby home....
God Bless her...

regards,
Suhana.