Laagi Tujhse Lagan

ugly or dirty confused Paresh rawal

ChulbuliRao thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
UGLY VS DIRTY.... think MR Paresh Rawal, in his quest to show a really ugly person with a golden heart has ended up showing a beautiful converted to  dirty face...
i thought that they will show an ugly person but i think i have been cheated as a viewer as all i could see was a pretty face covered with all that muck..😕
an ugly person can look pretty if they are neat and tidy...but here...it is just too unrealistic..and very rude to imply that ugly people are not hygenic ...eeeeeeeeyuck 🤢...do the creatives want us to think that the measures of ugliness are----
    yellow teeth unwashed frizzy hair dirty clothes calloused dirt laden feet
  • ravan kinda eyebrows
It looks more like a joke to me...I expected something better from paresh rawal..in an interview he said that he is not going to cover up an ugly face...the lead is really going to be ugly...but i think he failed......i wudn't have minded if they had show a neat tidy clean ugly face...but this is totally cheating...they themselves want to hook on the viewers in hope that one day nakusha will transform into a fairy...bloddy TRP GAME and surely i am not going to get sucked in it... bye... no offence to people who like it ...Edited by chullbulli - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

navtour thumbnail
ya i wasnt also expecting that.
if they intended to show REALITY,
they should have cast someone PHYSICALLY fit for the character
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
this is stupidity, if naku is gud looking then why the heck those irritatinly disgusting and throwing up kind of makeup when u look at her ...... jasi was far better without makeover ..... welll wonder where they are heading though