Uttaran

:.Appreciation Thread For Vancha-Rules in pg 1.: - Page 16

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
here guys...a mix i made for VanCha with all their scenes updated....by using their own romantic background music....lets refresh memories....i am really missing them alot

Vansh-Ichcha Moments(Musical)

all VanCha scenes from sweet...romantic...passionate...intense....scenes are added...except for 3 scenes of their first meet when ichcha duppatta flys over vansh's face....flower scenes....rehab centre scenes when ichcha ask forgiveness to vansh for paras fiasco.....my cousins accidentally deleted it....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

wow mages !....it broght tears into my eyes ....i am missing them sooooo much....just wish they bring some twist n bring our vansh back ya......pls pls Cvs
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: cjs369

wow mages !....it broght tears into my eyes ....i am missing them sooooo much....just wish they bring some twist n bring our vansh back ya......pls pls Cvs

you know what yaar....it brought tears into my eyes when i was doing it...such tears i only flow for Prem-Heer....Vansh-Ichcha also brought that tears in my eyes.....

kaash this show was only dedicated to RoHina.....and there is no devil and veer....wow then the sparks of the chemistry will ignite even more than we see.....

sometimes i wish RoHina comes together in ekta show....i know she makes kraps too...no difference...but the way she portrays love stories just touches the chords of our hearts...and RoHina has a amazing passionate chemistry and both RoHina is comfortable with each other infact they are so real and natural with each other....and in ekta show this jodi is to win Best Jodi...

infact they are Best Jodi for us VanCha fans.....

even VeeCha and VeeYa can never beat our VanCha jodi.....

i want rohit back yaar and RoHina chemistry...the show is dead without rohit and the love story is dead without RoHina....
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
there! thats the spirit! make this thread as beautiful and active as it deserves to be!😳 I know ull think i like vancha only cos they separated veecha but thats not true! I really did love Vancha's passionate and obvious chemistry and also the fact that they werent a normal boring stereotypical love story like veer and ichhas! In fact I dont like boring stereotypical love stories! vancha's was sooo good dunno why they spoiled it but its soo romantic listen...a young man been in nasha for 13 years...no reason to live and this beautiful soft lovely irl enters his life and he finds in her the courage and the inspiration and the will to do what many addicts find impossible! he quit the drugs and found life again in ichha! he proposed marriage to ichha with full heart! yet he was not fully sudhrofied! Ichha married as a compromise but fulfilled her wife duties and seeing his pureness of heart fell in love with him😍
HOW BEAUTIFUL!❤️
Paru4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 i want to see my  vansh backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk............................. the reall villan is CV😈
sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Its true..i cant understand what the creatives had in mind just bumping him off like that!!!...there was so much mystery around him which made him the most intresting character in the show....and his pairing with ichha!!!..oh what can i say....i cant imagine her with anyone else after her chemistry with vansh....her coy smile when he stared at her...😊....veer ichha looks so drab in comparision!!!...i cant help feeling he will return....lets see...