Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
yuhoo ! i'm doing the update for the first day of the year 🥳 i hope i dun get out of the job soon 😭

the episode started with Varsha telling Shaurya tht he had feelings for Lavanya..Shaurya was surprised to hear this n he said yes he liked Lavanya but he loves only Varsha..she's the reality of his life..Varsha blows up like Mt. Fuji n said my shaque was right, i'm going to my maayka..Shaurya said in anger she can go if she wants to go...Rajshri came n saw both of them arguing..Varsha didn't tell her anything bas she kept packing her suitcase..Shaurya kept on saying sorry but Varsha didn't listen...

Akshara is in her room and is thinking what bahana to make to take Nandini to meet mohit...she thinks she must tell naitik first..naitik comes n he locks the room...Akshara is abt to say something, Naitik stops her n tells her tht he could not give her time bec. of so much work and guests so he thot before going to office he'll see her face first..Akshara says i wanted to talk to u last night but u fell off to sleep..naitik again stops her frm saying anything n takes out a gold chain frm his pocket n gifted it to akshara....he tells her to wear this chain always bec. this is his pyar ki nishani 😍 he remembers those golden days when akshara used to sharmofy in front of him the same way and made naitik wait outside the college for hours 😍 (whether or not their scenes r good, i have a smile on my face whenever i'm watching them)...they hug each other n akshara says she's very lucky to have naitik as her husband..naitik says they will stay together like this forever n ever 😭 he's about to kiss her but maamaji's bacha party knocks the door   😡 n says they wanna play video games...naitik says goodbye to akshara n leaves..before tht he asks her to change the shirt tht maamaji brought for him..

Gayitri is instructing akshara to look after the cleaning n all...Rajshri calls Akshara n tells her to come to maayka immediately bec. varsha is threatening to leave the house n she's not telling them anything..she asks akshara not to tell anything in her sasural..akshara starts crying in a corner n says i want to meet varsha NOW ! Nandu saw her crying n asked her the reason..Akshara tells her abt Shaurya n Varsha..Nandu asked her not to worry , they will slip out of the house n nobody will object...

Akshara went to the kitchen to help bhabhi ma..nandini comes n says she want to go to beauty parlour..she asks akshara if therez any good beauty parlour ..akshara says yes therez one "khoobsoorat beauty parlour" 🤣 bhabhi ma asks akshara to take nandu to the parlour...

both of them r in the car...rajshri again calls akshara to ask her why didn't she reach? akshara said she's on her way ! Mohit calls Akshara n tells her tht he's waiting for nandu in the park..akshara asks the driver to go to park first...she takes nandu there..nandu doesn't wanna meet mohit...mohit holds her hand..akshara leaves frm there...Varsha is crying n the whole family is after her climbing the stairs down (all of them cud have fallen on each other if varsha had tripped 🤣 ) but Varsha is not listening to anyone..Akshara Durga mata comes on time n stands on her way...bas 4 hands were missing..with the 2 hand she got, she stopped varsha...varsha hugged akshara 😭 akshara carrassed varsha's hair 🤢 n said ghar chodkar jaana is not the solution..she took varsha to her room 🤪 poor Shaurya is wondering ye kya ho raha hai 🤬

shankari tayi comes to meet bhabhi ma & Gayitri...they tell ST ke akshara n nandini have gone to the parlour to get ready...shankari asks bhabhi ma why didn't she go to the "booti parlour"

in the precap, mohit n nandini r holding each other's hand..mohit is telling nandu "you're with me" , nandu says yes..naitik watches both of them frm the car... 🥳Edited by _charu_ - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desertrose21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
khoobsoorat beauty parlour?! 🤣 🤪

and its about time naitik finds out about this mohini romance! 🥱 Edited by desertrose21 - 14 years ago
Krinya thumbnail

Originally posted by: desertrose21

khoobsoorat beauty parlour?! 🤣 🤪

nida tht was the funniest dialogue tdy 🤣
Krinya thumbnail
now whenever naitik comes close to aksh i feel "yucks" bechara ! bec. aksh is looking pathetic in those tents n aaj toh tent ki baat hi kuch aur thi 🤢
desertrose21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

nida tht was the funniest dialogue tdy 🤣

i am still laughing 🤣 i think i am gonna watch the episode just for THAT...and also varsha-maheshwari stairs scene 😆 😆

oh n thanku for the update 🤗 Edited by desertrose21 - 14 years ago
LegolasGondolin thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thnx for the update charu di!!
woow!!what a way to begin the year!!
shava fight!!

feeling bad for naitik.he has so much faith in akshara
ooh!!rajshri is getting on my nerves.
is she a kid?? well kid's always turn to their elders for help.
here rajshri is a mother of two and she can't even handle with this??
all the time she keeps on calling akshara??
why did she marry her off then?
khoobssorat beauty parlour????😆
😆
omg!!shankari back!! "booti parlour"😆

Edited by nasco - 14 years ago
-renu- thumbnail
.....yay...i've not watched YRKKH since 2 days now......
Krinya thumbnail

Originally posted by: rsk2fan-renu-

renu their ghisa pita romance was good tdy 😍 naitikji ne apne pyaare pyaare haaton se akshara ko chain pehnayi 😃 it had radha krishna locket on it..i have the same locket..
desertrose21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rsk2fan-renu-

I have become once a week now 😃 last episode i saw was last friday's MAMAJI pallu khisak ahem ahem scene 🤣
Krinya thumbnail

Originally posted by: desertrose21

i am still laughing 🤣 i think i am gonna watch the episode just for THAT...and also varsha-maheshwari stairs scene 😆 😆

oh n thanku for the update 🤗

nida stairs scene is a must watch 😛