*Actor in the Spotlight - Salman Khan*

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago

⭐️Welcome Everyone!⭐️

As you all know, we are celebrating the Naught or Nice month. And this time we are focusing on none other than Salman Khan!

Some HAT-KE Info/Facts about Sallu -
  • Always believes in giving newcomers a chance. So he spares time in between shots to listen to their scrip ideas, and credits this to his memory of when he was a newcomer.
  • Arrested and jailed for poaching endangered wild animals after allegedly shooting a rare black antelope near Jodhpur.
  • Was accused in another press conference in spring 2003 by Vivek Oberoi to have called the latter 41 times during one night and threatened him with death as well.
  • He was an excellent swimmer in his school days and was even tipped for representing the country one day.
  • His favorite actor is Sylvester Stallone
  • Exercises daily. Feels the day was incomplete without a workout.
  • Loves visiting London
  •  Frequently gets rid of his T-Shirt in his films to show his muscles.
  • Best friends with Sanjay Dutt. Also has a very strong friendship with Sushmita Sen
  • Frequently visits sick children in hospitals, and also goes often to donate blood

Those were some interesting facts!!πŸ˜†

Now some questions!
  1. Which one is Salman's best movie, according to you?
  2. Do you think he has committed more naughty acts or nice acts?
  3. Do you like Salman's old movies like Maine Pyaar Kiya or new ones like Wanted?
  4. Which actress do you think Salman makes a great pair with?

CFC Dev Team

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I'm laughing my head off after reading the hatke fact # 8! πŸ˜‰ About him frequently taking off his shirt! HAHA!

Okay, getting back to the rest of the topic. Loved some of the facts you added DB :) Most of them shows he's got a personality, and a great one too! The stuff about him donating blood, giving new comers a chance and visiting sick children is what makes Salman Khan a great person! I think most know about his organisation to help people as well.. He always takes a step further to help. He won't just say he'll help, he'll actually do everything he can to help.

Of course there's this other side of him which comes off as rude and arrogant. I guess that's natural when you show your opinions openly and don't worry what other will think..

And that's what I like about him! He's a human being (no relevance to his organisation AT ALL πŸ˜†), with both good and bad sides. But all in all he's got a heart of gold!

Will be back to answer the questions! Sorry for the randomness up there, just got a bit carried away.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
Nice post DB!

Which one is Salman's best movie, according to you? Oh hm, my favourite has to be Hum Aapke Hain Kaun! One of my favourite movies of all time :)
    Do you think he has committed more naughty acts or nice acts? I think he's the most mistaken (? if thats the correct term) in bollywood. I really don't think he's as bad as everyone makes him out to be. I love the chairty work he does e.g Being Human and all that .. nice way to give back :)
    Do you like Salman's old movies like Maine Pyaar Kiya or new ones like Wanted? Definately the older ones .. not a huge fan of the new stuff he does.
  1. Which actress do you think Salman makes a great pair with? Madhuri and Karisma!

Which one is Salman's best movie, according to you? Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam, and uhmm maine pyar kiya
    Do you think he has committed more naughty acts or nice acts? well, yes- he has done some things that he isnt proud of, but he also does alot of things he SHOULD be proud of... his amazing heart, and his foundation - Being Human.. i think hes a good guy
    Do you like Salman's old movies like Maine Pyaar Kiya or new ones like Wanted? his old movies.. OLD IS GOLDπŸ˜ƒ
  1. Which actress do you think Salman makes a great pair with? RANI, RANI, RANI, RANI.. OMG their chemistry is amazing.. there so cuteeee togetherrr
Edited by babii.girl - 14 years ago
Now some questions!
Which one is Salman's best movie, according to you?=Uh Salaman Dosen't attract me much but he is still Okay πŸ˜‰

Maine Pyaar kyun kiya πŸ˜› & Main aur Mrs Khanna !:D
Im just so Different πŸ˜›

Do you think he has committed more naughty acts or nice acts?=Both 😊 He is Nice but I feel he has an attitude..I don't like his attitude much πŸ˜”

Do you like Salman's old movies like Maine Pyaar Kiya or new ones like Wanted?=Umm Maine Pyaar kiya was AWESOME !πŸ˜ƒ
Wanted was also Good..But Salman was better when he was young and in old movies πŸ˜‰
I liked his Simplicity 😊

Which actress do you think Salman makes a great pair with=Karsihma and Rani :)
  1. Which one is Salman's best movie, according to you?
mmmmmm i think....it would be.....hum dil de chuke sanam...or main pyaar kiya......
  1. Do you think he has committed more naughty acts or nice acts?
hmmm....i think.......more nyc acts......he's very good as a person.....=)
  1. Do you like Salman's old movies like Maine Pyaar Kiya or new ones like Wanted?
i lyk the old ones.....=)
  1. Which actress do you think Salman makes a great pair with?
i lyk him wid aishwarya rai....in hum dil de chuke sanam......i lyk him with rani and nadhuri aswelll...=)