Toshibest thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

it was likethe stupid inspector say smthing and ppl throw water on nakusha !!

then it say char din baad nakusha ke chehre ka raaz khul jaye ga!!and her makeup was coming out!! she was vry pretty

guys plz reply!😊

Edited by Toshibest - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sharona- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
do u have the vid?? i would love to see it 😊
Toshibest thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Sharona-

do u have the vid?? i would love to see it 😊

no!! maybe u can try searching at youtube!!

Edited by Toshibest - 14 years ago
Ruhani.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Her makeup was coming out??
I have seen the promo coupla times but it's that joint one- ad combined with other serials promo...the police officer humiliating her,taunting evryone to drench her and all poeple around her were throwing buckets of some disgusting looking liquid on her and she was crying and instantly hisd her face and wouldnt take her hands off her face....
her makeup wasn't coming out.
And the background voice said something like iss hafte khul jayega iss chehre ke peeche ka raaz.
Toshibest thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhani01

Her makeup was coming out??
I have seen the promo coupla times but it's that joint one- ad combined with other serials promo...the police officer humiliating her,taunting evryone to drench her and all poeple around her were throwing buckets of some disgusting looking liquid on her and she was crying and instantly hisd her face and wouldnt take her hands off her face....
her makeup wasn't coming out.

And the background voice said something like iss hafte khul jayega iss chehre ke peeche ka raaz.

by make i meant the thing she used to hide her true beauty!!! nakusha is vry pretty but she hided her beauty beacause her mom dint wanted the societies evil eye on her!!!

Ruhani.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Toshibest:Well, that i obviouslsly knew,that's the story,isnt it. 😊
I was only mentioning abt what the promo showed..she had her face covered with her hands ..so..good u edited your post,it was li'l confusing before..now it's more clear. 😊
Toshibest thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhani01

@Toshibest:Well, that i obviouslsly knew,that's the story,isnt it. 😊

I was only mentioning abt what the promo showed..she had her face covered with her hands ..so..good u edited your post,it was li'l confusing before..now it's more clear. 😊

its ok ...thanx anyways!!😊

tasshamsi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
its true....the ugliness of Nakusha's face seems to have been created by herself only coz in the promo its shown that the fairness of her face is visible when the water is being sprayed on her....
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
I saw the promo. Nakusha and her brother are fallen in some put with white liquid. The Inspector along with constables is standing in front asks to throw water on them so that he can see their faces. Then someone starts throwing water on her from pipe. Nakusha has covered her face with both the hands. We see the shocked face of the Inspector in the end.
Edited by *Shruti* - 14 years ago