Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.StarryPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: pinkisluv91

oye hoye trouble maker, What did I do hahaha. omg. Why are these awards so late? haah.

hahhahahhaha..😆😆.wel...we r really sorr bt evn cudnt hlp it cos NO ONE...NO ONE...😡came up for votin so we all smhw managed to select the members randomly for the Awardzzz..... it ws realy Heart-Breaking.....
.StarryPhoenix thumbnail
Originally posted by: tulipbaby53

these awards are late b/c hardly anyone participated, and i was on winter break, so i was really busy! 😆 you got trouble maker vote by Jyoti, so you can ask her why she thinks that! 😆

well said Varsha...... 😃😃
.StarryPhoenix thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mallika113

Thanks for letting me know Varsha about my award😃  Shikha, thanks for making all the siggies😃  You are the siggie queen👏

hey thnxx Buddyyy🤗...bt u 2 r nt usin ur Prize Siggy..i know thoze aren't tht gud...bt atleast u cn use it once.........😳

& Congratzzzzzzzz👏
👏
.StarryPhoenix thumbnail
Originally posted by: ammoos

hehehe me the wittiest😆 cant believe my eyes😳😳

Thanks Shikha..

when did this happen yaar.. i didnt see😕

Anyways thanks a lot to each and every PPAWian😳😳

congratzzz..👏👏.n well..u wr selected fior ths awrad on the basis of ur performance in the GOTW spcly in Trick n Rip 😉😉
.StarryPhoenix thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mallika113

Congrats to all the winners😃 I even stopped coming to this forum, because there was nothing going on😆

Hey Uma, congrats witty girl😃

okie.....yaaa...the forum gt Less active as soon as the Show went Off-Air.🥱...bt no issues.....Congrats Again n do Use ur Siggy Buddyyyy😃
pinkisluv91 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tulipbaby53

these awards are late b/c hardly anyone participated, and i was on winter break, so i was really busy! 😆 you got trouble maker vote by Jyoti, so you can ask her why she thinks that! 😆

haha that's fine will ask her why she did this to me, Jyoti watch out haha. Jk😆😆 That's really fine atleast I got an award😳
pinkisluv91 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: starry.phoenix

hahhahahhaha..😆😆.wel...we r really sorr bt evn cudnt hlp it cos NO ONE...NO ONE...😡came up for votin so we all smhw managed to select the members randomly for the Awardzzz..... it ws realy Heart-Breaking.....

That's fine don't worry, I like my award. 😆😆 Thanks to the siggy maker Shikha for making these wonderful siggys. 😃😃
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: pinkisluv91

haha that's fine will ask her why she did this to me, Jyoti watch out haha. Jk😆😆 That's really fine atleast I got an award😳

yeah, we wanted to make sure we got as many people in the forum in the awards! 😳 thanks for using your siggy! 😃
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
ohh and Monica, Shikha is starry.phoenix 😆
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Tulip wonderful post and its so sporting of u to carry out the whole burden of this award ceremony on your own shoulders without any major participation from us..hats off to u dear👏..u r really the true star of this forum⭐️

@Shikha:Beautiful siggies👏..u r really very very creative when it comes to siggies😳..thanks a lot for helping out tulip in this award ceremony..a huge round of applause to u as well👏👏👏..u r also a star of this forum😳

Ok me a Gaurav-Mouni fan😲😆..chalo bhai I m accepting it sinse I do like Gaurav😉😛

Monicaji I couldn't find any real troublemaker in this forum..then I saw your rakhi-wala post which was going quite strong😉..sinse Rakhi is the trouble maker of TV..so I thought why not put your name in this positoin😉😆😛..but it was done in good humour🤗..now don't kill me😭😆..